26 ✦ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

"Harry! Can you hear me? Harry!!"

Crystal was shouting his name tapping onto the paper he went in through.

Quite a few minutes had passed since Harry went inside the diary and Crystal was freaking out not knowing what to do. Ron and Neville barged into the boy's dormitory hearing her voice and saw Crystal's face as pale as a ghost with beads of sweat covering her face.

"What happened, Crysie?" Ron asked concerned. "We heard you shouting?"

"A-Are you okay?" Neville said hesitantly, "You are s-shaking,"

"I-It's --- I'm fine, it's nothing," Crystal quickly held the open diary against her chest and ran past them, out of the door, leaving both the guys stunned.

"Don't mind her, Neville," said Ron, watching after her, "She's always weird and that's normal,"

"Where is Harry?" Neville said pointing to Harry's bed.

"Don't worry, he might be up to some kind of trick to surprise Crystal and get a reaction out of her, I think he did if it was his doing," Ron said and grabbed his shoulder, "Come, mate, let's go down and not mind these kinds of abnormalities,"

Once Crystal was inside the girl's dormitory, she locked the door before anyone else could barge in.

She sat on her bed, pulled the curtains around her and slowly placed the diary on the bed. The very page Harry entered was still open but Crystal couldn't see anything other than a blank page which sucked a whole boy in like a black hole.

Her heart was racing a mile per secret, she didn't know when or how would Harry come out. She tapped on the page continuously, it was solid not like a vacuum of space which sucked Harry.

"Give me a signal if you can hear me!" Crystal shouted close to diary, "Anything! Harry! Just a signal! I'm here!"

No response. Crystal now felt stupid and responsible for picking up the diary at all even after several warnings.

"Dumbl---oof,"

Before she could complete her sentence, something big and heavy crashed and landed on top of her, she fell back on her four-poster with the force of impact.

It was not a thing but a person, she could feel the warmth of a human body and the sounds of the heavy breath fanning the nape of her neck. She knew the person.

"Harry?" She patted the back of his head, brushing her fingers through the mess of the raven hair. Harry barely nodded in her neck trying to catch his breath, sweating, shaking.

Crystal wrapped her arms around him, patting his back, helping him calm down.

"Oh, Harry, it's okay, you're back," Crystal said softly, "I was about to take this diary to Dumbledore,"

"What?" Harry raised his head to look down at her, "Were you that worried?"

"Of course, I was!" Crystal snappishly, "It's not like I see this every day, my friends getting sucked into a diary without a trace, God knows where! I wouldn't have left you in there even if it took me years or my whole life to figure out how to get you back, by any means possible!"

Crystal's nostrils flared but she stopped when she saw him silent and staring down at her.

"W-What?"

"Aww, you're being cute again, let me hug you," Harry tried to cover his embarrassment by snuggling and hiding his face again and unknowingly crushing Crystal under him, with his weight.