61 * 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒

—✧—

ɢᴏғᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟻ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺—✧—

ɢᴏғ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-𝟻
ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺
—✧—

The Hogwarts Express, a gleaming scarlet steam engine, was already waiting at platform nine and three-quarters, clouds of steam billowing from it, through which the many Hogwarts students and parents on the platform appeared like dark ghosts.

James and Lily along with Mrs. Weasley, Bill, Charlie and Percy came to the platform to send them to the school for the year. Harry, Hermione and the Weasley children went back to their home a week before September, 1st.

"By the way, Dad," Harry popped the question, "I've this feeling you both are hiding something from me. . . What's that dress robe for?"

"Patience... Have patience, my boy," said James with a mysterious smile, “You’ll find out everything this evening, I expect,”

"Something is happening at Hogwarts, isn't it?" Harry wondered.

“I’m sure Dumbledore will tell you. . . . Now, behave," James said and snorted.

"Did you ever?" Harry smirked.

"Never." James smirked back, one could see their features were almost identical.

Lily shook her head looking between the both. "Behave, Harry. I don't want to hear, you doing anything you shouldn't be doing,"

"Yes, Mum!" Harry gave her a small salute. Lily smiled at him, ruffling his messy hair.

"And don't annoy or bother our Crysie all the time," She added.

"What— I don't!" Harry looked offended. "Did she say that to you?"

Lily just shrugged her shoulders while smiling.

"I gotta settle my score for this with her! Now then, can anyone tell me where the hell is Crystal Calisto?" Harry asked, tapping a foot on the ground with his arms crossed across his chest. "That little liar is coming to school this year, isn't sh—"

James quickly covered Harry's mouth and dragged him to a side by his arm.

"Dad!" Harry gasped for air when he let go.

"Harry, don't be too late in realizing and—" James whispered in low voice, "trust me, son, it doesn't look good talking bad about the girl you like—you might even actually start to annoy her if you overdo it,"

Harry's mouth hung open listening to him.

"Dad, for the last time—" Harry emphasized, "I do not want to like her that way, it's troublesome. I can't deny that, she is the most beautiful girl in the world and she is smart but — her EQ evaluates in a single digit, it used to be zero earlier, you know? And she is so innocent that she doesn't know a thing about romance. Most importantly, her mind is filled up with work, work and more work. She doesn't have time to spend with anyone! Who would want a girlfriend like that?"