Chapter Four

I sat there in shock. What the fuck did he just say? I felt everyone look at me. I could feel that I was turning red, maybe from rage, maybe from embarrassment. I wasn't mad that he likes me. I was mad that everything would be awkward now. I looked down at the ground then back at everyone. "I'm going to bed." I said and left the room. 

"Y/n, wait." Miguel said as he was following me. "Please, talk to me." I turned to look at him, "No, you talk to me. Explain what the hell just happened. We met 4 days ago, and now all of a sudden you like me? I don't understand." He looked down at the ground while replying, "Y/n... I liked you since we saw each other in the lobby, but I didn't want to say anything because I thought it would mess up our relationship." Oh shit. So him and I are alike. He continued, "That's why I kept asking to hang out and used every excuse I could to try and talk to you. I wanted to get to know you better. Listen... if you want, we can leave our relationship as it was, pretend like this didn't happen." I didn't want that. I wanted him. It was time to tell him. "Mikey.... I like you too."

We walked back in to the room, both smiling. I said, "So, we going to keep playing or...?" Everyone stared at me like I was crazy. After a minute Banks goes, "Sure. Miguel it's your turn." "Alright...." Miguel said. "Tristan. Truth or Dare." Tristan thought about it for a moment, then said, "Truth." Miguel, not missing a beat, asked, "Are you gay for Brady?" Tristan, also without missing a beat said, "Absolutely. But I'm also in love with you Miguel." Everyone laughs.

After a few more rounds, everyone says goodnight, and goes to their own individual rooms. I couldn't help smiling as I got into bed. Becca and Maddy were already bombarding me with questions. Whether we were dating now, If we kissed, etc, etc. I refused to answer any of them and went on my phone. At around eleven at night, my phone buzzed. It was Miguel.

come outside.

I didn't hesitate and immediately got up, grabbed my phone, and silently slipped out of the room. I looked around in the dark. I felt a cool breeze coming from the balcony. I walked outside. Miguel was outside, leaning on the railing, watching the city. I smiled and said, "Hey" He looked over at me and his face lit up. "Hey." I stood next to him and watched the city with him. A few seconds passed, then a minute. He looked over at me, and said quietly, "You're beautiful." I blushed. "Thank you." I said while looking at the ground. "No, Y/n, I don't think you understand. You are beautiful. I am standing here next to you watching the city at night and none of these lights compare to how beautiful you are. And I am standing here, pouring my heart out to you, telling you the truth, being in love with you."

I stood there for a second. "Miguel." I said. "Do you really mean it?" He grabbed my waist and pressed his lips next to mine. He pulled away. "Does that answer your question?" He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up" I said pulling him in again. And there we stood. Stupid teenagers, in a stupid city, being stupidly in love.