Chapter Fifteen

hey yall im back from the dead, i needed time to recover. anyways, this is THE FINAL PART OF THIS STORY!!! thank you all so much for the love, i will be posting the first part of another miguel x y/n fanfic later today, so stay tuned for that. ily all so much enjoy!!💗

I closed the door and sighed. I felt awful so I turned on the TV and crawled into bed. Maddie and Becca knocked on the door and walked in. They sat down on my bed. "Y/n, are you okay?" Becca started. I smiled. "Yeah I'm fine, the account wrote awful things about you guys too, are you okay?" I asked. "Girl forget us, we've gotten hate before and they didn't say anything to us compared to what they said to you." Maddie said. "Yeah, I'm okay, thank you guys." We hugged and after that Maddie said all of a sudden, "OH, Y/n, it's dinnertime by the way, come on!" And they dragged me out of the room.

Miguel and I sat next to each other at the dinner table, his hand on my thigh the whole time. Everyone made jokes during dinner, laughing, and all the thoughts about the hate account, suddenly disappeared.

After dinner, the group sat down to watch a movie, and Miguel and I were cuddling. We picked Hubie Halloween to watch. (i'm sorry it's literally such a good halloween movie UGH) I turned my head up to Miguel to find him staring at me. He smiled and looked away really fast. I smiled and continued looking at the movie.

After the movie ended, everyone went back to their rooms. Miguel and I were left to clean up the pillows, blankets, and popcorn. When we finished, Miguel took my arm and said "Come on.", dragging me to the balcony. We looked out at the city, in the cold mid October air. I looked over at him. He was staring at me.

"What?" I asked. He smiled. "Nothing, I just enjoy looking at you." He said. I giggled, saying, "What?" "You're beautiful, you're an actual angel, and I enjoy looking at you because I'm in love with you." He said, putting a hand on my waist. "Miguel.." I said, putting my hand on the back of his neck. 

"What was the next part of the "plan"?" I asked, looking at his lips. He sighed, looked down at the ground, and laughed. He looked up at me again, making eye contact and not breaking it. "Well, Y/n, that's for you to find out." He said, leaning in. The second our lips touched, I knew.

The last part of his plan was to make me fall in love with him. And I finally realized. I realized that I love him. I fell in love with a boy that I had my eyes on since I was some 12 year old watching the black phone in her room. And I fell in love with him. I stopped loving him after thinking that him and I didn't make sense. But Miguel made me fall in love with him. I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this boy. My boyfriend. Miguel Cazarez Mora. I was madly in love with him. And he fell in love with me. Well, Miguel, mission completed.