Chapter Twelve

I smirked and turned my face to Miguel. "That would be nice." I said innocently. He leans in close to my ear, voice softer than before saying, "Yeah. That would be really nice." He slides his hand up to my neck, the other hand tightening around my waist. (yall I promise this isnt anything s3xual thats weird and illegal) I gasp a little and look at the group of girls, who are staring me down like a hawk. "I think they're getting jealous..." Miguel whispers in my ear, but I could barely focus on his words.

The girls leave looking disappointed and annoyed. "They got so mad that they left." I say smiling at Miguel, who's kissing my neck. He slides me off his lap and stands up all of a sudden. He smiles and says quietly, "Hey, do you want to go to the bathroom? I think we need some privacy." I take his hand and run to an empty bathroom, Miguel locking the door behind us. He pushes me against the wall and leans in. We make out for a few minutes when he pulls away. "Let's get outta here." He says. 

We walk home (its a few minutes away from the hotel) holding hands and laughing. When we got to the hotel, we made out in the elevator again for thirty seconds. When we got back in our hotel room, I saw Becca and Maddie awake, on the couch. "Guys what are you doing up?" I asked them. Maddie turned around and said, "Oh we're having a movie night, by the way we're sleeping on the couch tonight." Becca turned around and said, "Yeah, you get the room ALLLLL to 'yourself'." Her and Maddie started giggling. I turned around to Miguel and he was smirking at me, I rolled my eyes at him. "Mikey go get changed then meet me in my room." I said. "Aight." He said walking to his room. 

When he closed his door, Maddie and Becca at the same time went, "OOOOOOOUUUUUUU" I flipped them off and went to go change in my room. I put on a tank top and pajama pants, then got under the covers and turned the TV on. Miguel came in the room a minute later and got under the covers, burying his head into my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. We chose 10 things i hate about you for the movie, and started watching it. After half an hour he gets up. "It's kind of hot in here, you mind if I take off my hoodie? Just so you know I don't have anything on underneath, so I just wanted to make sure you're okay with that."

"Oh I don't mind at all." I said, trying to hide a smile. He took his hoodie off and we continued cuddling. As he was about to fall asleep, he said in a sleepy voice, "I love you, baby." My heart melted on the spot. "I love you too, Miguel." And then, he fell asleep in my arms. And I couldn't be happier.

(tysm for almost 5k reads!!! 💗)