Chapter Six

What. The. Fuck. My eyes widened. There's NO WAY that Miguel Cazarez Mora just said that to me. My phone buzzed again.

so, lemme take you out. what do u say?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS HE SERIOUS?? Okay I need to play this cool. What do you say in a situation like that??? I finally responded.

alright, whats the plan?

its a surprise. now go to bed, we have big plans tomorrow.

Big plans? What is he talking about? I wanted to ask him what he had in mind, but I kept it together and replied. 

alright, you go to bed as well

i will

goodnight y/n 💗

goodnight miguel 💗

I smiled as I turned my phone off and put it on the nightstand. I was so excited for what would happen tomorrow. I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I got up SUPER early, showered, brushed my teeth, and got ready. As I walked out of the bathroom, Becca and Maddie were just waking up. Becca looked at me and said, "Y/n, why are you awake so early, you usually sleep in?" "Oh I don't know, I'm just in a good mood or whatever." I replied smiling. Maddie gave me the most confused look ever and said, "Why the hell are you so perky this morning? Did you already drink three cups of coffee? Y/n it's eight in the morning." I laughed saying, "Haha, no. I'm in a good mood because... Miguel asked me out." They obviously started screaming their heads off, but surprisingly pulled it together and helped me pick an outfit for the day, even though I had one on, they made me change into something more "appropriate for the occasion" like I know what that means. 

As I finished doing my hair and makeup, I got changed into a tank top and shorts. (I promise they look nice 😭😭) There was a knock at our door and then I heard footsteps running away. I opened the door to find a bouquet of roses with a note attached to it. The note read-

'See you at set; surprises are waiting for you! 💗💗💗 ~M' 

When I got to my makeup and hair chair on set, I sat down and went on my phone while my makeup artist did my makeup and SFX for the scene we were shooting. All of a sudden the door opens and in walks Banks, wearing a suit and sunglasses. I start laughing. "Banks what are you WEARING?!" He completely ignores my question. "Miss Y/n L/n. We have an emergency message to deliver to you." he says, pulling out a letter from his pocket. I take it and he walks away. My makeup artist and I exchange looks then burst out laughing. I look at the letter. On the back of it, it says, "TOP SECRET: to Y/n 💗" I quickly rip it open. 

"Dear Y/n L/n, the most stunning girl on the planet. We have big plans for this evening. After shooting today, go back to the hotel. Change into something that will make me not keep my eyes off you, and when you're done, go outside the hotel. That's all I can tell you for now. 

~Mikey"

While we were shooting the movie, Miguel and I kept staring at each other. I was so excited for what awaited me, but I didn't know how much that night would impact my life. 

After filming, I went home, as Miguel said. And began to pick an outfit for tonight. 'Change into something that will make me not keep my eyes off you.' I finally chose a short black slip dress and heels. I did my makeup and did my hair, and walked out of the hotel. Mason, wearing a suit and sunglasses, was waiting for me outside my room, and walked me outside, like a bodyguard. My jaw dropped when I saw what was outside.  

A limo was standing in the parking lot of our hotel, Tristan wearing a suit and sunglasses waiting for me outside. As we walked over, he opened the door for me, and I got in, not knowing where I'm going, or what awaits me. Mason got in with me and Tristan started driving.

We eventually pulled into an empty parking lot of a restaurant. Tristan opened the door and I got out, Mason following me. We got to the front of the restaurant and I saw Banks at the door. "Miss Y/n L/n." He said opening the door. I was trying to hold in laughter because of how ridiculous everyone looked, but I kept it together. As we walked in, the restaurant was GORGEOUS. And it was completely empty. Miguel was sitting at a table, wearing a gorgeous red suit. Brady was standing right behind him, also wearing a suit and sunglasses. 

Miguel's face lit up when he saw me. I walked over and sat down at his table and said hi. Jacob walked over to us. "Hello, my name is Jacob, I will be your waiter for todays fine evening. Can I get a beverage to start you off?" he said with a VERY bad British accent. "Yes, can we have some *insert name of favorite drink here*? Thank you." Miguel said and turned to me smiling. I looked at him in disbelief and said smiling, "Okay what the hell? You rented out a whole ass restaurant and limo for a date?" He smirked and looked down. "I mean, it's a date with you, so it's an important event." He looked at me and we made eye contact. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. Thankfully Jacob was back with our drinks.

While we were eating our food, talking, and laughing, Miguel's expression changed to happy, but somewhat nervous. "Hey, Y/n, listen. I didn't take you out just for a date." He said. I sat there in confusion. He went on, "I really like you. In fact, I love you. And I know this might be weird, but I value you more than anything else. I would do anything for you. So... I wanted to ask you something." Is this it? Is he going to ask me what I think he is?! "Y/n... will you be my girlfriend?"

(thank you so much for almost 3K READS THIS IS CRAZYY! 💗💗😽😽😽)