chapter 3.knock knock

Polly's pov

When Michelle returned she handed me the stick i peed on it, and left it there...i just couldn't i walked out then we went to the bedroom and saw Michelle there and i started crying she grabbed me into her hands.

"It's positive?" She asked.

"I don't know...but I can't get myself to check mich" i said while sobbing.

"It's okay babes I'm here for you, i promise" she said.

"Now let's go and see it shall we?" She asked

I took a deep breath "yeah"
We went inside then i picked it up.....FUCK!! I'm pregnant I'm pregnant oh no oh no what will i do? I started panicking.

"Hey hey it's okay it's okay ...we have many options okay?" Michelle said.

"No i have one , abortion" i said. There's bo way I'll keep it i am a striper I can't strip with a fucking baby! And my brother needs me he needs me to be working although he doesn't know what i do , he lives in busan.

"Okay I'll go with you...but maybe you can tell the father?" She said

"Why? What difference does it make I'll still abort" i said.

"I know but uh I'm not really with the idea of abortion...i mean it's your decision but... don't you think at some point you'll regret?" She said

"I won't, this baby won't be loved okay?" I said

"I'll love it" she said

"But it's own mother won't " i said.

"And the father?" She asked.

"Mich-"she cut me of.

"Listen p, just give this a chance as soon as you feel like you won't change your mind then... just abort and I'll support you.... unconditionally " she said.

"Fine but where would we find him?" I asked.

"Ohhh..." She said

" ' ohhhhh' " i repeated mockingly.

"The apartment you were last night" she said

"I looked more like a suite ...but i noticed there wasn't really anything homey there was no TV that i noticed that is" i said

"Hmm... let's go and check it out" she said

We arrived she was talking to the receptionist I don't know what they were talking about i wasn't close. Then she came back to me

"Let's go" she said

"Why were you talking to her" i asked

"Couldn't we just have gone up?" I asked

"Hmph child anyway so" she said

We got there and i knocked.

*knock knock*

"hey?" he said.

"We need to talk" i said.

"Look i told you it's a one night thing"i cut him off.

"I'm pregnant with your baby" i blurted out.

*shuts the door*

"Well i guess that was our answer" i said about to turn around he opens the door

"Come in"he said moving out of the way, we both got in. We set.

"You're pregnant with my child?" He asks. Bitch that's what i said.

"Yes" i simply said.

"How do you know it's mine?" He asks. This son if a-

"Because WE had sex 2 days ago" i said emphasizing the 'we'.

"But you're a prostitute don't you have sex every second?" He asks. This guy oh my god.

"Oh hell no sir , you ain't gon disrespect my girl like that. First of all you hot snack looking ass you better watch your mouth or won't hesitate to rip your head out...my girl has been the most she has survived despite what she had and has to do to provide for her brother and i , she's not a prostitute she's a striper ". Michelle finally sits down resting her case.

"Thank you mich, I'm not a prostitute I'm a striper i don't sleep with men but i gave you were different " i said.

"Okay. Then how much do you need?" He asks.

"That's okay I won't be keeping it i just wanted you to know"i said getting up and looking at Michelle to do the same

"Wait- what?" He asks.

" I don't want" i say.

"You're keeping it it's my child too!" He said a bit harshly.

"And it's my body!" I said screaming back.

"How can you be so fucking selfish?" He asks.

"Selfish? Selfish?! I'm selfish?!" I finally lose it

" I work day and night fighting the temptation to kill myself because i know that i have to provide for her and my brother, i work on feet constantly hearing mam like you! Slut shaming me but i put on a smile and continue. Just so that Michelle can eat and my brother can go to university, so no sir I'm not selfish... I'm a survivor and i can't strip with a baby, my brother won't go to school! I will be homeless WITH the her...i need to provide... I'm not like my parents i refuse to fail my brother, i refuse." I say literally breaking down.

"It's okay p, I'm here I'm so sorry" she said shushing me.

"You'll stay here with her , I'll continue the payment for your brother, I'll buy and pay for the treatments" he said softly.

"I can't-" he cuts me off

"I'll get someone to move your stuff"he said

"Thank you"i said