Ch. 1

A/N JESS IS COOL PLEASE DONT HATE ME K BYE
=^=^=
~Ze~
I sat up, panting heavily. I'm..alive? I'm okay?
I glance around the room, until I met eyes with Anthony. He stood there with his arms crossed, giving me a questionable look.
"Are you okay, buddy?"
That must have been a nightmare.
"Well, Jess is coming over later. She said she needed to talk. Should I be nervous?"
Scratch that, the entire week was a dream?! Er, nightmare.
"Steven? Did you have a bad dream?"
I nod.
"Do you wanna talk about it? When Jess comes over we could--"
"No." I mumble. I wanted to scream that at the top of my lungs, push Anthony away. Tell him to go to his Jessica and leave me the fuck alone.
Just as expected, Anthony leaves the room. "I'll see you later then, Steven."
What happened to buddy? My little Viking? Oh right, it was all a fucking dream! Anthony doesn't love me. He never will. I'll be alone in this damn house with the other two and a distant Chilly Willy.
I really need to stop calling him that...
Stay calm, stay calm...
=^=^=
~Chilled~
"Godamnit Smarty! You threw a shell at me again!" I throw a green shell at him, but it does nothing.
"Sorry Chilly Willy!"
Steven huffs. What's up with him? He's been so distant from everyone, especially me. I'm probably super blind, and the other two know.
We'll see, I guess... I'll get it out of him some day.
=^=^=
I slam my mouse on my desk, leaning back in my chair.
"Oop, Chilled's dead." GaLm laughs. "Smarty's still alive."
"Told you we should've fucked Smarty. I was trying to tell you guys to hang that fucker! He's the Serial Killer!"
Smarty chuckles. "You'll never kill me, bastard."
"I can't kill you, you're immune."
"Oh, right."
Godamnit Smarty.
I glance at my other monitor, which is where the Teamspeak chat is.
To ZeRoyalViking> Whats up buddy?
From ZeRoyalViking> nothing
The first letter is usually capitalized, which means he deleted something he typed before.
Clues, clues. I should be a detective.
To ZeRoyalViking> No no, theres something up with you mister
From ZeRoyalViking> And what would that be?
To ZeRoyalViking> Im asking you
From ZeRoyalViking> Ill tell you later
I respond back with a smile, which causes him to blush.
"Are you two flirting in Teamspeak chat?"
"Hah, no, no... What are you talking about?" I rub the back of my neck awkwardly.
Fuel for the fans. Works every time.
=^=^=
~Ze~
That fucker fueling the fans with our 'love' that is totally not there at all. Well, I mean, it's there in my book...
No, Steven. You're mad at him. Don't show your good side.
We carried on with our games, this time not recording. We just played some Star Wars GMod in honor of the new Star Wars movie coming out. Which, may I add, I'm hyped for.
Then there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it." Anthony says. "Probably Jess."
"No, it's your turn." I gestured towards the stairs in the back of my facecam view. "You're seeking, it would be a boring round."
"We'd probably quit anyway." John says. "Anthony wants to see his girlfriend."
"It's fine." Anthony says. "Go ahead, I'll find these two quick anyway."
I log out of the game and get out of my seat, greeting Jess at the door. Anger rises up inside of me, and I slowly backed up towards the kitchen counter. I felt around for what I was looking for, and clenched it tightly with my left hand.
Jess thinks I'm a righty.
I hold it behind my back, while my right hand gestures towards the living room. "Make yourself at home. Anthony will be down in a second, we just finished recording."
"Oh, alright." She sits on the couch.
I slowly make my way behind her, holding the object above my head with both hands.
"So, how's the bromance?"
I froze. "What do you mean?"
"I've seen the way he looks at you, and the 'Gaymers Gone Wrong' video. He feels for you, Steven. It's okay, I approve."
I hold the object tighter so it doesn't fall out of my hand, but I put it back behind me. "He...likes me?"
"I'm sure of it." She turns towards me. "By the way, what'cha hiding?"
I gulp, shuffling backwards towards the wall.
She spots the black handle, tilting her head. "Is that a dildo?" Her eyes widen. "Are you and Anthony busy? I-I'm sorry." She laughs nervously.
"Why do you approve? Aren't you his girlfriend?"
"I thought you knew why I'm here." She sighs. "I'm breaking up with him."
"W-What? But you two are so cute together." I cover my mouth with both hands. "I mean, you're a cool couple."
Jess' eyes widen. "Steven... Why are you holding a knife?"
..I forgot it was in my hand.
"You..." She hops up, backing into the wall. "You weren't going to... Please tell me you weren't--"
"I was just going to chop some carrots." I lie.
"ANTHONY!"
Oh, now you fucked up. "Jess, please--"
"STEVEN IS--"
Without a second thought, I lunged towards Jess and stabbed her in the stomach. She coughed up some blood before falling to the floor.
I stood over her, the knife in my hand stained with blood. "Stay the fuck away from my Anthony."
=^=^=
A/N CLIFFHANGER OOOOO