CP_19🍼

[forgive me guys....I made the mistake of updating chapter 20 first😭😭 so I ask you to read this chapter first before going to chapter 20......so with that I will double update for today..So I hope you can forgive me..😭😔🙏]

when they arrived at the door of Taehyung's mother's house, they pressed the bell and knocked but no one opened it.They tried several times and there was no response so they asked taehyung if he had the key

"Taehyung, do you have a key?" ask jk
"e-erm I don't think so..sorry"
"it's okay let's try to find another way"
"Kook, maybe we can try to go in through the window?" asked jm
"hmmm ok"

they started circling the house
"kook the window here is open!" shout jm "where?!"
"Here in the kitchen!"
"ok ok"

tae and jk started heading to the kitchen and climbed the window to get inside the house. when they entered they were surprised because the situation in the kitchen was very messy as if someone had broken into the house.

"h-hyung. w-what h-happened?"
"d-don't k-know t-tae.." replied jm
"Shouldn't we find your mother first?"
"yeah kook that's right we have to find your mother first because we're afraid something will happen to her"

they started moving into the main room and opened the door. when Jungkook opened the door a strong smell of blood filled the room causing them to feel dizzy and cover their noses. in front of their eyes they saw a woman lying down with blood all around her. what was more surprising they saw there was a knife in her stomach. not only that but his body was full of deep cuts on his neck and wrists. the situation was like the woman wanted to commit suicide through various means and the last way was by stabbing herself.

"e-eo-eomma!" Taehyung shouted and ran towards his mother ignoring the blood on the floor. Taehyung lifted his mother's head and placed it on her thigh. taehyung was wearing white pants but due to sitting on a pool of blood, the white pants turned red.

"h-hyung what happened!! w-why!" jungkook and jimin who are still shocked and freeze in front of the door
"Hyung, please help me.."

Tae begged while sobbing and hugging his mother. even though his mother once did bad things to him but that woman is still his mother, who gave birth to him, nursed him, took care of him when he was a child with love before a tragic situation happened in his family..how can he hate this woman! Jimin walked over to Taehyung and tried to calm him down. meanwhile jungkook called an ambulance so that this woman could be sent to the hospital before it was too late but what is the misfortune......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.
"We're sorry but we can't save her, sir.. forgive us " said the doctor who just came out of the operating room after 3 hours and was followed by a nurse

His mom leaves taehyung alone in a cruel world for taehyung. after hearing the news taehyung passed out and jimin managed to greet him before falling to the floor. they sent taehyung and jimin home and jungkook finished the payment and taehyung's mother at the hospital. after everything was done jungkook went back home and went straight to his room where jimin and taehyung were sleeping.

after jungkook finished showering and putting on his pajamas he went towards jimin and kissed his forehead

"sleep well my love..i love u" after that he got on the bed and kissed taehyung's forehead who was cuddling with jimin

"you too baby sleep well...today is quite a tiring and sad day for you baby.." and jungkook lay down while facing taehyung who was between him and jimin. soon he fell asleep due to fatigue..

//////////////////////////////////////////
TBC...

(656 words)