°•1°•

JEONGIN

I clutched my suitcase as I stood infront of my dorm room.
Never in my life have I imagined that I'd have to share room with someone.

Hi,I'm Yang Jeongin and I'm 19 years old.If you're wondering why I have a big ass suitcase near me well actually I have something called 'little space'.I don't exactly remember when I was diagnosed with it but it was 2 or 3 years ago.If you don't know what that is, it's a condition where an adult regresses into a child's state, so this bag here contains the stuff I'll need in my little space like plushies, sippy cup and cute blankets.

I know, sounds somehow weird right?
When my classmates knew about this,they started to bully and mock me.
Everyday in school they used to curse at me and laugh saying I was a loser and a girl for carrying plushies in my bag. They also said some other things you'd not wanna know. And one day a group of students teamed up and beat me and told me to not come close to them.Since then I left that school and transferred here,hoping that at least I can have someone who will support and take care of me.Now back to where I was.

sigh, I shrugged off my thoughts and took a long breath before knocking the door.
After a few seconds, the door opened and I was welcomed by a freckled boy standing in front of me.He was absolutely gorgeous.With messy purple hair and bangs covering his eyes,he looked at me trying to figure out what the fuck I was doing here.

"h-hey I'm Yang Jeongin y-your new r-roommate"

Fuck!why did I have to stutter like that now he'll probably think that I'm a wierdo.

I bowed quickly,trying to act normal while he just scoffed at me.

Did he fucking scoff at my face?my fucking face?

"oh hi,I'm lee felix nice to meet you.
come on in"

I hurriedly grabbed my suitcase and dragged it inside before shutting the door.

"whoa,what's in that suitcase dude"
Felix asked me and now I'm in trouble.

"well-um,"
"clothes,what else"
great jeongin! like he's gonna believe that.

"so, w-wheres my bed?"
I tried to change the subject.

"the lower bunk is mine and upper one is Jisung's so you should take the other one"
He said pointing to them one by one and I nodded.

Hold a damn minute-

"who's jisung?"
I turned my head so fast that my neck nearly snapped.

"he's also sharing this room with us,but don't worry he rarely sleeps here, mostly stays with his boyfriend"
Felix whispered the last sentence making a funny face which made both of us laugh.

"Jeongin, can rest now,tomorrow is your first day I guess so I'll show you around school okay?"
He gave a warm smile which I swear could heal the world. Dayum stop it!

"T-thanks felix"
"and you can call me I.N"

"okay innie"

He went back to his bed and I started to arrange my stuff one by one.
I really had to make sure that no one could see my plushies or other toys(not that ya'll 🌚).
After completing it I laid on my bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

"loser"

"gosh,look at him such a crybaby"

"ew you're so disgusting stay away from me"

"you look like a bitch"

"coward"

No,I'm not a coward.
I'm not a crybaby.
I'm not a girl.
No, stop
please stop
don't come closer stop!