°•8°•

(jeongin is still in his little space in the whole chapter)

CHAN:

"thankyou for saving innie,daddy"

There's no way he just said that!!!
and what's with that voice?

"is your name innie?"
I looked down at the boy, he was staring at me with puppy eyes and a small pout as he nodded.
I wanted to drop him on the ground at once but something in me also wanted to protect him.Maybe it's just because of what happened earlier....don't be silly Chan.

Just a few days ago I started to hate him and now what is happening to me all of a sudden?

I thought as I walked to the medical room which was on the second floor of our school.

As I got in, I  placed him on one of the bed gently being careful not to hurt the wounds he had.
I bent down on the floor and held one of his ankle, he flinched. I also saw some finger marks and scratches on his thighs. I quickly looked down as I seemed like a complete pervert.
"it might be uncomfortable I'll take it off"
I was trying to ask him but it came out as a statement.
"mmh okie"
He smiled and my heart just skipped a beat.
WHAT THE FUCK CHAN???!

I took off his heels and kept them near the foot of the bed.I was about to go call the nurse but he stopped me by holding my wrist.
"w-where are you going?don't l-leave innie"
His lips were shaking and his other hand was gripping onto his dress perhaps trying to pull it down.
I quickly went to him and fixed the jacket over him and zipped it up so he would feel warm.
"I'll be back, I'm just going to inform the nurse hmm"
I patted his head trying to comfort him and he let go of my wrist.

"come back soon okay daddy, innie gets scared when he is alone"
Innie? said.
"um okay, but don't call me daddy. it's...wierd"I said.
"but you are innie's daddy and you also saved innie from the bad guys"
He gasped.
"wait...momma used to tell me that the ones who save you from bad guys are superheroes. That means...you are innie's superhero"
His eyes sparkled and a smile crept on his lips as he clasped his hands together.
"thankyou...um.."
"what is your name?"

He asked me but I was trying to process what was actually going on.
"Ch-an"
I replied trying not to stutter.
"thankyou...can I call you channie?"
He said with those same puppy eyes again and there was something that I couldn't deny about them so I agreed without thinking twice.
He smiled at me and I just realized that I was smiling back at him too!!
I rushed out of there and stood outside for a while, keeping my hand on my chest. My heart was beating really fast.
shit.

I started to search for Seungmin, he was in charge for the infirmary as he was a medical student and currently training for his exams.
"just where did this guy go?"
After roaming around the whole first and second floor, I decided to call him instead.

on the phone:
(the italic is Seungmin and bold is Chan)

3rd person:

"hello?Chan thank goodness you finally called where were you till now I asked Felix but he said you were just gonna go out for a while but I almost searched the whole building and still couldn't find you"

"I'm here in the medical room and someone is injured hurry Seungmin, I'll explain everything later but please just come here first"

"jesus christ Chan fine, I was with Changbin in the café and okay I'll be there in five minutes and calm down you sound like you are having a panic attack and who is with you there?"