28

Alexander's POV
The ride was silent and all I could think about was how if I was a few minutes late Viktor would have raped Eifeel.

She would have had another thing to add to her list of traumas, almost getting raped had been added and I couldn't do anything to stop that.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the pulling up at the mansion. I picked up the still sleeping girl, got out the car and went straight to my bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and tucked in. I decided to take a shower so I could get all the blood off me.

Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom to see Eifeel sitting up on the bed wide awake.

She looked over at me and smiled "Hi" she said in her angelic voice, I ran over to the bed and pulled her into a hug

"I'm so sorry amore mio" I mumbled into her neck. She pulled my face out of her neck and held my face in her hands "Alex don't apologise all that matters is that I'm safe now."

She kissed my forehead and smiled at me. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and mumbled softly "I love you"

She chuckled as she ran her fingers through my hair "I love you too Alex."

We stayed like that for a few minutes as she continued to massage my scalp. "Alex"

"Hmm"

"I need to take a shower." I sighed and picked her up making her squeal not expecting me to pick her up.

I walked her to the bathroom, put her down, kiss her forehead and walk out of the bathroom to give her privacy.

She eventually walked out in nothing but one of my towels making me think unspeakably inappropriate thoughts.

She walked up to the bed and looked down down shyly "I don't have anything to wear."

I shook my head trying my best to pull my mind out of the gutter and walked into my walk-in closet, picked a pair of shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt,handed it to her and turned around so she could change.

"Done." I turned around to see her drowning in my clothes. "You look adorable" I pinched her cheek making her scowl at me and seat my hand away.

I chuckled and grabbed her hand "let's go downstairs. We spent the rest of the day together with everyone til they all decided to go home.

Blaze and Stassi decided to stay over and that's how I ended the day with mi rosa falling asleep in my arms.