2

Eifeel's POV

Flashback - 2 years ago

I was walking down the street after another day at work when someone bumped into me causing us both to fall on to the sidewalk.

I got up and dusted myself off and looked at the person who bumped into me,who was still on the sidewalk,to see it was a teenage girl.

As I stretched out my hand to help her up,a boy not older than 17 ran up to us and helped the girl up.

The girl looked up at the boy and hugged him as tight as possible,while I just stood there looking at them.

The girl eventually let go of him and his behind him. The boy looked at me said "I'm sorry my sister bumped into you."

I shook my head at him and gave him a sad smile "It's fine but why were you guys running cause it looked like you were running from someone."

As I said that the girl started crying,the boy turned to her and hugged her as he whispered in her ear.

"Hey, I'm sorry if what I said hurt you I just want to help." The girl looked over at me and out of nowhere hugged me.

I came out of my shock and wrapped my arms around her. I looked at the boy and asked "What's your name"

"Blaze and she's Stassi." I looked down at Stassi and asked in a calm voice "Stassi now that your calm do you want to come home with me?"

She looked up at me and nodded her head.

Once we got to my house,we all sat in the living room where Stassi had fallen asleep on Blaze's lap.

I looked over at Blaze and asked the one question I didn't want to ask but had too "So Blaze who were you guys running from?"

Blaze sighed and began to explain "We ran away from 'home' cause of our abusive parents. We've been trying to escape for years but today we were finally able too."

"Have you tried reporting to the police?"

He nodded his head as he stared at Stassi's sleeping figure "They never believed us."

I looked over at him and gave him a sad smile "Don't worry I'll help you get rid of them."

He looked at me and gave me a small smile which made me smile since it was the first time his face was not completely emotionless.

"You guys should get some sleep. Tomorrow we'll go to the police station and the hospital so you guys can get checked up.

A Week Later (A/N let's just say it takes a week to get a case over)

It's been a week and we just got the court has sentenced Blaze & Stassi's parents to 5 years in prison.

After the trial the police chief called us into his office to talk too us.

"Miss Quinn,as you know Mr & Mrs Armstrong have been convicted so we will be putting Stassi & Blaze in foster care"

Once the officer said that Stassi burst into tears "I don't wanna go. Please Eifeel don't let them take me"

I pulled her into a hug while Blaze just gave the chief a cold glare.

I looked over at the chief and asked in a sympathetic voice "Isn't there another option sir?"

"Well Miss Quinn unless you are willing to adopt Stassi & Blaze there's no other option."

Blaze looked at the police chief and glared at him even harder "You could have lead with that in the first place."

I gave him a glare and looked over at the police chief "Where do I sign sir?" And with that we became the family we are today.