Prologue

He ran.

And ran.

And ran.

He sprinted as fast as he could, pushing brush out of his way as he glanced behind himself every now and then.

Someone else was chasing close behind. Someone who was out for blood.

His blood.

He yelped as he tripped over a root, twisting his ankle painfully. He tried to get up, grimacing as he put weight on his foot, but fell back down with a pained grunt.

His pursuer was on him before he could recover.

He looked up at the figure, who lifted a knife above their head.

His scream was cut off as the knife was driven into his chest.

—————————

[Not too long later]

A light cyan figure glided through the trees, contently admiring his surroundings.  They liked to stroll through these woods every now and then. It reminded them of how it used to be, all those years ago.

They glanced to the right, and noticed a faint white glow. They tilted their head, and weaved through the trees to get a better look.

A white, anthropoid figure lay there, in a glowing white circle. A small black scratch marked his right eye, and a similar scar showed on his chest.

The blue one smiled.

Finally. New company.

Though they wondered what the white circle was...

Shaking off the thought, they sat down just outside of the circle, watching calmly over the newcomer.

Waiting for him to awake, about a full month from now based off of his glow.

———————

IM SORRY I HAD TO MAKE THIS I GOT THIS IDEA AND HAD TO DO IT AAAAA

IMMA TRY AND FINISH THIS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AS A SPOOKY THING AND THEN I'LL FINISH MY OTHER BOOKS

287 words