Where is Jungleberry Cookie?

Princess Cookie had returned from the Tropical Soda Islands, and returned to the Hollyberry Kingdom. She entered the palace, but was met with nervous faces from the maids. She looked around to search for her mother, only to be met with a note near Jungleberry Cookies bed. The note read, "Jungleberry Cookie has been taken, we will return her later, maybe as a pie though. Unless you give up your kingdom. You have 7 days, otherwise, she is crumbled."

Princess: Oh my gosh, Knight Cookie, read this and tell me what it says just so I can better understand it!

Knight: Yes your illiterateness.
To sum it up, someone had taken Jungleberry Cookie for ransom.

Princess: Yeah, but could you find any hints to where they could be?!

Knight: Uhh, no your majesty.

Royal Berry Cookie entered the room.

Royal Berry: Oh, greetings Princess Cookie! I see you have returned. What brings you into your mothers room?

Princess: I was looking for Jungleberry Cookie, but I found this.

Royal Berry: What?

He read it and started having a breakdown.

Knight: Snap out of it sir, we will be getting her back!

Princess: Yeah, we just need to find where to look!

Royal Berry Cookie through tears: Yes...try asking the house royals, maybe they can help.

Princess: Thanks dad, love you!

Royal Berry: I love you too Princess Cookie.

Princess Cookie dragged knight Cookie to the Raspberry Chateau, where Raspberry Cookie was trying to make Blueberry Cookie figure out how to properly wear a bodice.

Raspberry: Come on Blueberry Cookie, inhale and tighten it!

Blueberry: I can't, it's too tight.

Raspberry Mousse: That's what she said.

Raspberry: Be quiet cousin! Your immature shenanigans and words are unrequired!

Cranberry: How repulsive.

Raspberry Mousse: Well excuuuuse me princess!

Princess: Someone called?

Raspberry Mousse and Raspberry: Oh sweet berries!

Raspberry Cookie tightened the corset on Blueberry Cookie. Blueberry Cookie squeeled in pain.

Blueberry: Aieeeee! Let go!

Raspberry: Ok!

Blueberry: Too tight, I can't breathe!

Raspberry: I'll help!

She set her foot on Blueberry Cookies chest and jammed her rapier between the corset, and she pulled. The corset tore off.

Princess: Are you guys alright?

Raspberry: I think Blueberry Cookie is going to try hurting me for this...

Blueberry: I won't...

Raspberry: That's great.

Bumbleberry Cookie got out of the changing room in a suit, her choice seemed to fit what she wore during the princess contest.

Bumbleberry: Hello royals-oh, hello Princess Cookie.

Princess: Oh, right, the reason I'm here! Can any of you figure out where the location thing is on this note?

Raspberry: There was no location?