A mighty return of the queens and royals.

The swim was easy enough for Wildberry Cookie, but Knight Cookie had his strength tested by the swim, Pistachio Cookie was unamused by the nuzzling from the Butter Tiger during the ride, Tiger Lily Cookie was just having fun eating the fish she got with her spear while on her ride.

Knight: I'm not exhausted, but are we near the kingdom yet?

Wildberry: It will be soon Knight Cookie. Just hold on.

Knight: I shall hold on, even with the fizz of this sea bubbling on my arms as I move!

Jungleberry: If you give up, Hollyberry Cookie will help you.

Knight: I refuse to give up!

Princess: Just don't be stubborn if you need it...

Knight: Yes your caringness.

Bumbleberry: I'm starting to get exhausted from holding on...

Raspberry: I'll hold you if you fall.

Wildberry: I would hope you do, going back would cost energy. So keep hold to one-another.

And so, after a long swim, they had reached the outskirts of the Hollyberry Kingdom. They managed to get on land and begin another walk, Wildberry put the royals down, but kept hold on Raspberry Mousse Cookie, who was still hurt.
Jungleberry Cookie got off Hollyberry Cookie and walked.

Princess: I wonder how the citizens are going to react to our return.

Hollyberry: I'm sure Royal Berry Cookie is going to be happy, hahah! We will celebrate with juice!

Wildberry: None of that, only happy cheers, no sweets.

Hollyberry: You will not stop me you walking rule book!

Wildberry: These rules are to make sure you don't do something stupid, I would hate to see the one who raised and taught me the proper steps end up hurt from being intoxicated.

Hollyberry: That is a wholesome phrase, and I'm going to remember it after I drink myself unconscious.

Pistachio: Maybe we will have to hold her from the juice...

Hollyberry: You will do no such!

She ran to the Hollyberry Kingdom, Wildberry Cookie following behind with Raspberry Mousse Cookie.

Raspberry: Hahah, Hollyberry Cookie hasn't changed one bit!

Pistachio: She seems very lively, for an old lady, she sure acts likes she's in her 20s.

Princess: That is a very backhanded compliment.

Knight: I agree your knowingness.

Pistachio: Welp, I'm going on my own again to help others.

She put the Butter Tiger and Tiger Lily Cookie onto the sandy outskirts.

Tiger Lily: Friend?

Pistachio: I'll be going now, see you all soon, especially you Knight Cookie.

Knight: You didn't even see the kingdom, just stay around a bit longer.

Pistachio: But I helped all I could, I am done now I believe.

Cranberry: Maybe carrying the Butter Tiger to the kingdom would count as you being done.

Blueberry: Agreed, and besides, it's going to keep you here longer.

Princess: Cmon, stick around!

Knight: They are going to ask me to cook, and I don't think I want to make food for an entire kingdom...