A Whole Month?

Iida's Pov

What is he doing? If he thinks he can get away with paralyzing my brother, he is so damn wrong!

He just cut me with one of his knives, that hurt...

Why can't I move!? Why am I stuck!? Am I going to die..? "N-no.. stop... STOP..!"...

Yaoyorozu's Pov

What's that noise..? Is that Iida? He seems to be having a nightmare... poor thing...

I suppose I should probably wake him up...

"Iida?" I say, tapping him on the shoulder, he isn't responding...

Is he...crying? "Iida, wake up!" I say, sort of moving him now.

His breathing changed and his eyes shot open, "Y-Yaoyorozu?" He says more than asks.

"Are you okay, Iida?" I ask.

Nobody's Pov

"I-I'm okay... did I wake you up?! I'm so sor-"

"Iida don't apologize," Yaoyorozu says, realizing she's basically hovering over Iida and backing off, "you seemed to be having a pretty bad dream, it isn't your fault..."

She sat back down on her spot on the floor where she was sleeping, and checked her phone. It was 4:45am.

"I'm..gonna go to the common area and get a glass of water..." Iida said..

"I'll, uh, do that too," Yaoyorozu replied, finding some leggings to put on so she wasn't just in a hoodie and panties. (The hoodie was basically a night gown on her, Iida saw nothing)

They went into the kitchen and both got a glass of water, they sat there in silence for a few minutes, listening to the birds outside. Iida got up and went towards the door, there was a note.

Hello class 1-a students, we have figured out that it will take at least a month to repair the school and dorms, feel free to study, train, or take this as a free month off. We request that you avoid going off of school grounds to avoid any villain encounters. If you need anything from the store, ask a teacher and they will get it to you within a week or two.

"A whole month?" Iida said out loud, "hm?" Momo asked, signaling Iida to elaborate, "come look at this!"

Yaoyorozu read the note, "so we probably won't get another blanket or mattress for a while either?" Momo asked, "that's what it looks like..." Iida replied.

They decided to head back to their dorm, because nobody would be awake for at least another two hours. When they got back in the dorm, they sat on Iida's bed and checked a couple things, most students went to bed not long after them, and Mina's snapchat story was overflowing.

Apparently Mina and Jirou were listening to music and doing karaoke, they also painted eachothers nails and a ton of other stuff.

It also seemed like the only people worried about sharing a bed with someone else were Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and Yaoyorozu. Uraraka recovered a futon, so their problem was solved.

The two teens decided to watch a movie together, for no one else was awake, and they had nothing better to. Momo picked out a horror movie that Mina recommended to her, "heheh... horror isn't a genre that I watch q-quite often..." Iida said, scratching the back of his neck, "it shouldn't be that scary, I don't think..." Momo said, not-so-confidently.

By the end of the movie, both of them were terrified and basically hugging eachother in fear. Once they realized the position they were in, they quickly pulled away.

It was now 7:00am and people were down stairs, getting breakfast. Iida and Yaoyorozu decided to head to the common room as well.

Mineta looked at the two and smirked, "what were you two doing up there? I'm jealous, Iida~"

The two class reps realized what their appearance was giving off, sweaty, messy hair, and wrinkled clothes.

"It is very disrespectful of you to assume we were doing such vulgar acts!" Iida said, "yeah Mineta! Stop being such a perv!" Momo continued.

They walked over to the table that Midoriya and Uraraka were at, very flustered.

"Both of you are basically as red as Kirishima's hair, something happen?" Midoriya asks, but before they can respond, Bakugou chimes in, "the stupid perv just asked them if they were fucking."

"I get why he could think that, but from you two? You guys are the ones who try to enforce the rules, not break them!" Uraraka says, the other's agree, and they all grab their food.

Exept for Yaoyorozu.

"Are you gonna eat, Yaomomo?" Uraraka asks, "I'm uhh not very hungry," Momo replies.

Iida was looked confused for a second, but didn't say anything. Yet.

They decided to head back up to their dorm to discuss sleeping arrangements further, and other things they need to know if they were going to share a dorm.

Iida sat on his bed and seemed to be staring off into space, there were bags under his eyes and it looked like he hadn't had a good night's sleep in days.

"...a...da...ida...IIDA?" Iida was finally taken out of his trance, "hm..?" Iida said, "we were gonna talk, and then you, like, totally spaced out there!" Momo said, sitting on the bed next to him. "Oh yeah, uhh sorry, I guess I'm tired?" Iida said, adjusting himself so that Yaoyorozu was comfortable.

It was November and starting to get cold, so they were going to need to find a way to both have a blanket, and fast.

Crack...POP..crack

"What was that?" They both said at the same time, suddenly it started to get way colder in the room they were in. They realized they could see their breath. The heater had broken, just as it was getting cold, great.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Iida said, getting up and messing with the heater, in hopes it will start working again. "It probably was effected by the other things that were destroyed, and then Cementos's whole wall thing," Momo said, grabbing the comforter off of the floor. This was going to be a long month...

"Here, you might want another hoodie," Iida said, grabbing one more hoodie out of his dresser and tossing it to Yaoyorozu. "Mhm.. thank you," she said, putting it on, Iida put on a sweatshirt as well, shivering due to the cold.

He sat back on the bed, and wrapped the comforter around the two of them, and found another movie to watch, this time it wasn't a horror movie though, it was some old Disney movie that Yaoyorozu said she liked.

Both of them watched intently, trying their best to stay warm.

_______________________________________

Sorry for this weird ending! I didn't know how to end it, for I wanted the next part to be in next chapter.