I'm Just Being A Good Friend, Right?

Nobody's Pov

The two woke up, it took them a second to realize that their legs were intertwined, and that they were basically cuddling. It also took them a second to realize that the other one was awake as well.

They quickly untangled themselves from eachother, and got up, flustered. "I'm so sorry-!" They both said at the same time, now shivering again due to the cold.

They soon realized that the only thing that was keeping them so warm was eachother's body heat. Iida sighed and sat down on the bed, motioning Yaoyorozu to sit next to him, and she complied. They put the blanket around themselves, and checked their phones.

2:30 pm.

"What!? It was like 9:00 when we started watching the movie!" Iida said, "holy cow, there's literally hundreds of notifications from the groupchat too!" Momo said.

TIME SKIP (they read the messages)

"So the entire building's heaters broke? God..." Iida said. He realized that Yaoyorozu was still shivering like crazy, not knowing what to do, Tenya reached his hand around her shoulder. Momo immediately sank into his touch, and actually stopped shivering.

Some time between then, and 6:00, they had moved over to where the pillow was. Momo remembered there's only one pillow on the bed, and reached over the side to grab hers.

She layed down, and fell asleep.

Not on purpose of course, but she was tired and cold, and couldn't help it. Iida noticed her breathing evened, and contemplated if he should wake her up. He let her sleep, remembering that he woke her up this morning.

Iida's Pov

She fell asleep...on me...

Huh? A text from Ashido?

Texting Ashido

Ashido: do u kno where momo is

Iida: yes, she's sleeping, why?

Ashido: we were trying to text her and she wasnt answering

Ashido: just making sure she's ok

Iida: other than being freezing, she's fine.

Ashido: speaking of, do u have any idea when theyre gonna fix the heaters

Iida: nope

Ashido: damn

Iida's Pov

We shouldn't be sleeping in the same bed if we're not in a relationship...

But she's so cold and tired, she needs to be sleeping in a bed...

Did she just..get closer?

Why's my face getting hot?

Why am I...blushing?

I'm just being a good friend, right?

Nobody's Pov + time skip

It was now 7:30, and there was a knock on Iida's door. Forgetting that Momo was basically on him, asleep, he said, "just come in, the doors unlocked."