The Same Bed

Nobody's Pov

Iida and Yaoyorozu were in quite the dilemma. The only way both of them would be able to comfortably sleep, was to do it together...

All they knew was that they were cold, tired from the cold, and needed to get away from the cold. "Oh god, I'm too cold to even think right now," Yaoyorozu said, yawning, "I suppose we have to... share the bed..." Iida said, wincing at the thought.

The other simply nodded, nearly too cold to actually care. She sat down next to Iida, on the other side of the bed. They awkwardly lay down and put the cover over them, but the length they were apart was too big at the moment.

They moved closer to eachother, and were now touching, just so the blanket could cover both of them. "U-uhm.. f-friends cuddle, right? It's n-not that weird..." Yaoyorozu said, trying to ease the situation, Iida sighed, "it's much warmer t-that way an-anyway..."

Despite being in possibly the most awkward situation, they fell asleep. In the same bed. Cuddling...

Time skip to morning

Iida woke up to the peaceful sound of Yaoyorozu breathing.

Iida's Pov

Huh?! She's asleep on me?

Oh..right...

That was the best sleep I've had in months. No bad dream, no waking up in the middle of the night, no nothing!

Was it Yaoyorozu? Was she the reason I slept so good?

No. No way. Just a coincidence.

Nobody's Pov

He looked at his alarm clock that was sitting on the bedside table. It read 7:30am. Iida felt the girl moving as she woke up.

"Wha thime ish it?" Yaoyorozu asked, her face buried in either Iida or the pillow, "uh..7:30," the boy said.

"Do I hafta get up?" The black haired girl asked again, moving her face so she could talk. 

"Well, we don't really HAVE to get up, you can still sleep in," Iida replied. Yaoyorozu's shifted a bit, and easily fell back asleep. This time she wasn't actually ON Iida, so he carefully got up, and made sure to tuck her in, in a way where she was still warm.

He went to the common area and ate a small breakfast, then went back up to his room.

Iida's Pov

I grab a hold of the doorknob, turn it slightly, and walk in. Yaoyorozu's still sleeping, good.

I step in the bathroom, and take my pills. God, I'm such a fucking failure. I'm never going to be a hero like this.

Where's my blade..? Oh yeah.

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.

•••

Twenty-four.

Fuck.

Damn it. If I don't stop, someone will find out.

Nobody's Pov

Iida walked out of the bathroom after bandaging his cuts, and Yaoyorozu was just starting to stir awake.

"G'morning Yaoyorozu," Iida said, sitting down at his desk to check his emails. "Morning Iida! Also you can call me Momo or Yaomomo, I mean we've slept in the same bed," Momo said.

"Oh really? Then feel free to call me Tenya," he replied, turning off his computer.

"OH YEAH?! MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A USELESS IDIOT, WE WOULD'T HAVE GOTTEN INTO THIS SITUATION!"

"MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SENSITIVE BRAT, WE WOULDN'T BE ARGUING IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

It was pretty obvious who the two fighting were.

It could only be Midoriya and Bakugou.

"God, they're so loud," Yaoyorozu said, Iida replied with, "I've never heard Midoriya yell at Bakugou like that either."

They decided the best option would be to go down there, and try to cool down the fight.

They got there, and Bakugou had started setting off small explosions in his hand, as well as Midoriya turning his quirk on.

"You guys should not be using your quirks inside the dorm!" Iida said, "Don't tell me what to do!" Both Midoriya and Bakugou said at the same time, anger in both their voices.

"Well at least go outside to spar, I thought you two were smart," Tenya said, whispering that last part, but oh no, Bakugou HAD to hear.

"WHAT WAS THAT LAST PART YOU EXTRA?!" He screamed, Iida replied calmly, "I said, quote, well at least go outside to spar, I thought you two were smart, unquote, now get outside before you wreck the rest of the building and make this even more hard for the rest of us."

Although Iida seemed calm, the smoke coming from his engines said otherwise. Sensing the anger coming from the blue-haired boy, Izuku yanked Bakugou's wrist and pulled him outside.

"LET GO OF ME YOU DAMN NErdd..." they heard Bakugou yell. Momo, Ochako, and Kirishima had been watching in horror the entire time. Iida waved off the smoke coming from his engines, and started going back to his dorm. Kirishima ran outside to make sure neither boys got hurt, and Ochako just sat there in confusion.

Momo decided to follow Tenya back to the dorm. She didn't really have many choices.

They got to the dorm, and Tenya went into the bathroom to try and stop the smoke coming from his engines. After using a wet rag with warm water on them, they stopped.

"You okay in there?" Momo asked, "yeah, they don't do this a lot," Tenya replied.

The boy walked out, and sat on the bed next to Momo. "So, Tenya, what even causes that?" Momo asked, Tenya thought for a second, "uhh I guess getting irritated," he replied.

"Hm? You didn't sound irritated."

"I guess I'm able to mask it, obviously Midoriya could tell though."

"Does this happen everytime your irritated?"

"Yeah, but only a little bit, it's never been this bad, normally I'm able to stop it after a few seconds."

"Maybe it's because of the cold?"

"Possibly."

That wasn't true. Not even close. It's because of blood loss, its only been this bad when Tenya upgraded his engines. But Yaomomo wasn't going to know that, no way.