Pass Out

Iida's Pov

I wake up, sweaty and with the worst headache.

No. No no no no no!

I forgot to take them again dammit! Skipping the dose isn't an option, damn withdrawl symptoms!

But if I take it now...what time is it?

2:45?

If I take it now, breakfast will be too early. Maybe Tylenol will help! For now...

I get up out of bed, and I feel terribly dizzy. Apparently I made a loud enough noise to awaken Momo, because I hear a soft voice say, "Tenya? Are you alright?"

"Ah yes, p-perfectly fine! Just need some Tyleno-..." I start to say, as I sway, before everything goes dark.

•••

As I open my eyes, I see a blurry vision of Momo. I blink a few times to see her better.

"Oh dear! When you passed out, you hit your head on your bedside table! Are you sure you're alright?" She asks.

"Oh I- must've been worse than I thought," I say. I realize we're on the floor, and she's holding my back up.

"Y-you were out for a good couple minutes! I'm gonna uh- I'm gonna make sure you don't have a concussion or anything!" She says again, turning on the lights.

"M-Momo, Tylenol, please?" I slur out, blocking my eyes from the sudden light. "O-oh! Uh.. cabinet, top right corner, right?" She says, I nod.

She comes back with the pills, and a cup of water, I take a couple pills and thank her.

"U-uh, sorry, let me just-" Momo says, getting awfully close to my face. "No irregular dilation..." she says softly. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

She moves back suddenly, and asks, "who is it?"

"It is Aoyama, I happened to hear a loud noise, are you alright, monami?"

"U-uh yeah, just fine!" Momo replies.

"I apologize for my rudeness this late at night, but may I come in, I don't think it is most productive to talk through a closed door," he says. Momo looks at me for my permission, so I nod, I don't want her to have to yell.

"The door is unlocked, come in," she says, getting close to my face again. Aoyama walks in ands seems slightly taken aback.

"I apologize, am I...interrupting something, monami?" He asks. I can physically feel how hot my face gets, but Momo saves us from...whatever the hell this situation is.

"Oh uhm. Tenya passed out and hit his  head, I'm checking for concussion symptoms."

"Oh dear! Shall I go get Mr. Aizawa?" He asks. Well shit.

Momo miraculously loses her balance and her head lands perfectly so I can whisper, "Midoriya is still with him."

She regains her balance, and sligtly nods so I know she heard me. "Uh, we should be fine, we may talk to him in the morning, though," she says.

"Alright, if you need anything, I'm right downstairs, monami," Aoyama says, leaving and shutting the door quietly.

"Okay, but seriously, do we need a teacher? Like Present Mic or Ms. Midnight?" Momo asks me. "I-I'll be alright," I reply. "A-are you sure?"

"I assure you, I'll be just fine, Momo," I exlaim, more sternly. She sighs, "if you say so," and helps me up. She shuts the lights off, and we both climb back into bed.

I try and fall asleep under the conditions I'm in. Anything to reach the morning quicker.

Time skip-8:00AM

I open my eyes, and quite quickly remember what I needed to do this morning. Momo, being the absolute angel she is, brought me food ready.

"I thought, since the incident last night was caused by it, you probably shouldn't being getting up and moving around too much today, but uh, I'm not a doctor so I honestly don't know," she rants, I just smile, "thank you very much, you're very kind," I say.

Wait shit what? Did I actually say that, we sound like an old married couple! What the hell?!?!

My face warms up slightly. "Tenya, you do too much for me and this class with nothing in return, I think this is more giving you what you deserve than anything else," she says. God Momo, you're too sweet.

"Alright Momo, I know you said I should stay in bed, but I still have to use the restroom," I say awkwardly. "Oh my gosh, it completely skipped my mind, I do apologize, go ahead," she says.

I walk to my bathroom, use it, obviously, and take my meds. Thank god Momo brought me food.

I walk out of the bathroom, and get back into bed. "Thanks again for last night, and this morning. Honestly I don't know what I'd do without you, Momo," I say. "It was nothing, Tenya! Just helping out a friend!" She replies.

Kirishima's Pov

Me and Bakugou wake up. We wake up and we're cuddling. Wait what? Holy shit we're cuddling?!

Suddenly, the events of last night flood back into my brain. Oh. Right.

"Wake up Bakubro, can't sleep all day," I say, and he finally lets go of me. He groans, but still gets up.

"I swear to fuckin god if you tell anyo-" he starts. "Bakugou, I'm never gonna tell anyone, you have my word." I cut him off. "Anyway, we're going for a morning walk, because we need fresh air!" I exclaim, getting dressed.

"Be so fucking for real right now," he says, also getting dressed. "You always moan and groan about things, yet always do them," I say. "I just don't like when peopls tell me what to do, got a problem with that?!" He yells.

"N-no, calm down Bakubro," I say and let out a nervous laugh.

We get outside, and it is beautiful for this time of year. "Isn't it nice out Bakubro?" I ask.

"Shut the fuck up shitty hair."