Part 2 ( yay )

I didn't tell me bestfriend what happened earlier cause I don't want her to be jealous or something so I might just keep it for myself a while .

~time skip home~

I sat in my chair and just thougt about what happened today and I could not believe it .
I kept thinking and smiling like an idiot until I got a message on insta

„Official_miguelcazarezmora" follows you now

I had to look twice if I wasn't hallucinating but I wasn't and then then boom a message pops up
( miguel , you )
Official_miguelcazarezmora

Hey it's Miguel , you gave me you're insta earlier .

Oh yeah , hey Miguel how are you ?

Im good im good thanks for asking how are you ?

Im feeling good :)

Wanna ft I'm bored and I really wanna get to know you ?

Yeah ofc I'm bored af too !

We FaceTimed for hours and really got to know eachother, it was like a dream but it wasn't one this was reality and I was more then happy about that . Miguel even told me that he was not listening to the interviewer because he was to distracted looking at me . This made me blush so hard the he laughed at me . When I needed to hang up he told me that he would love talking to me more and we could even maybe meet up one day . Yeah one day .

~time skip~

I've talked to Miguel for several months and we became very close we face timed almost every day and planed on meeting up soon since we both live in the same city . I also have told my bestfriend about it and she's really happy for me I'm glad that she's not jealous .

~messages~

Heyyy
Helloooo
Text me I'm bored :(
HELLOOO
HEY
im boredddd

Yooo chill out im here no need to miss me already ;)

Yeah right and because I miss you so much we need to meet up asap! Do you know the ******** mall in the center ? Maybe we could meet there tomorrow if you free ?

I called him and told him I would love to meet him there and that I'm free and man he was exited I was too ofcourse the rest of the night we kept planing things we could do until we both fell asleep on the phone .

~the next day~

I woke up and man I was exited ! I couldn't deny that I may or may have not developed a little crush on Miguel but I'm not going to tell him .

I got ready and eat breakfast .

~time skip at the mall~

I arrived at the spot where we're about to meet and look out for Miguel after 5 mins I finally see him and I totally forgot how good he actually looked . „Hey you look beautifull" he said hugging me with his arms around my waist ( I instantly got Butterfly's ) .
„Hey you don't look to bad yourself I say and see how he blushes ... hm cute . We walked around a while going in multiple shops and stuff he even bought us Partner look hoodies  and posted a picture of us on his story . Then we decide to go to the park . We sat down and started talking . Miguel : you know I'm so glad we've met because you're actually the most nicest , caring and most stunning girl I have ever seen . „Oh uhm wow now you have me blushing no one never said something like that to me but yeah I'm glad we met to I'm mean how could I not fall in love with someone like you" I said ... OH GOD I JUST SAID THAT OUTLOUD .
Miguel : what ?
„Oh sorry I shouldn't have said that it's gonna ruin our friendship I'm so dump this is so- I got cut of by soft lips touching mine when we backed off he just smiled at me and said „don't worry how could I don't love you „

End of my first oneshot yay
Omg i Hope y'all liked it ! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE WISHES ON WHAT TO WRITE PLEASE !

Wordcount : 659