Mason thames

I have always been friends with mason . I mean we know eachother since we were little kids and i also played in the black phone just like him . I played donna . In the last few years I developed a huge crush on mason but I'm to scared to tell him since it will probably ruin our friendship .

Madeleine invited me over today for a sleepover . When I arrived she hugged me and told me that mason , Miguel and Tristan are coming to . I was a bit exited for mason to come . Madeleine is the only one that knows about my crush on mason and god she teases me about it everytime she gets the chance .

~a hour later~

The boys arrived and we decided to play truth or dare and ordered a pizza . The first one was Tristan he chose dare and had to eat a whole pepperoni wich he didn't like at all it was funny to see his face . Next was mason and ofcourse madeleine had to ask him if he has a crush on anyone . He blushed a bit and said yes . OH MY GOD HE SAID YES . I didn't think it was me but hey let a girl dream . Miguel had to ring at a random doorbell and we all watched trough the windows it was hilarious. Miguel chose me and dared me to KISS mason since everyone knew I had a crush on him . Yeah he said that and I wanted to fly away at that point . Mason just looked confused at me but then came over the me our faces were inches away from eachother our lips were about to touch and then the freaking doorbell rang . We snatched away from eachother and I didn't dare to look him in the eyes anymore he just smiled at me . When everyone was in the kitchen he stopped me so I would turn around to him .

„Is everything okay ?" I asked in confusion . „Uh yeah everything's fine I wanted to ask you if it's true what Miguel said earlier that everyone knows you have a crush on me?" he asked . „Uhm n-no I mean maybe I do have a bit of a crush on you but I was to scared to tell you because we're friends since I can think and I don't want to ruin that , and if we were together we would probably receive a lot of hate from fans and I can't Imagen Madeleines teasing . I laughed nervously . He didn't say anything and I was getting nervous as I wanted to say something he just Smashed his lips on mine I was confused at first but then kissed back . As we slowly backed up he looked at me and said „not everyone has to know by now right?" „yeah right" I smiled at him slightly touching his fluffy hair while admiring him . „GUYS WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG THE PIZZA IS GETTING COLD" Tristan screamed . „LET THEM BE THIER PROBABLY MAKING OUT" Miguel screamed and started to do weird kissing noises . I was about to scream something like „shut up you idiots" or something but mason was faster and screamed „WE JUST FINISHED THE DARE CHILL" I looked at him in shock but he just winked at me . Such an Idiot . My idiot .

And I was more than happy about that .

miguelcazarezmorasgf wanted me to write this one shot :)

End of my second one shot I hope y'all liked it !

❗️: I take suggestions !

Wordcount : 576