Tristan Pravong part 2

I walked into the classroom and sat down on a random seat . Everything was chill and I waited for the teacher to enter the classroom .

„excuse me ... MOVE" Brianna the mean girl from the bus Follower by her minions said to me .
„why should I just go sit down at a other seat" I scoffed and told her blankly.
„You're gonna regret bringing up that attitude against me" she's literally growled at me .
„what's even you're name ?" one of her minions said .
„It's y/n" I didn't bother looking at them anymore .
„What an ugly name it suits you" the other minion grinned at me .

By the time the teacher enters the classroom and starts the lesson I just zoned out .

~timeskip~
The bell got me out of my own space and I got up to find the next classroom .
I felt an arm around my shoulder and looked up to see tristan grinning at me .
„Wassup y/n how was math" he grinned at me .
„ha ha you're so funny, it was boring as hell and Brianna and her little minions teased me" I told him .
„What did she do now" he asked annoyed .
„She got totally crazy over the fact that I was sitting on her seat" I laughed .
„That typical" he laughed .

~time skip end of school~
„Soooo can I have you're number maybe we can hang out soon ?" Tristan asked .
„Sure you can it's *********" I said .

We got in the bus and Tristan sat down and looked at me so I knew I could sit next to him .
Right before I got to sit down I got pulled back by my backpack .
„Heyyy ?!" I screamed .
„Get away from my boyfriend" I heard someone say.
Brianna.
She sat down next to Tristan and started smiling proudly .
Tristan gave me the most confused look I've ever seen I just just quietly laughed and sat down to someone else .

~ HUGE TIME SKIP ~

I've been living and going to school here for a half year now I've found some Friends and but I've been the closest with Tristan . We often visit each other and do stuff like cooking, me doing his make up for fun and other funny activity's .
My little brother loves him too .
He always asks me when's Tristan coming over it's cute .
Today is Saturday and we're going to meet at the park for a Picknick .
I have to get ready now ! I thougt .

The clothes I picked ( optional )

When I finished my hair and make up I threw on my dark blue converse and left the house

When I finished my hair and make up I threw on my dark blue converse and left the house .

„HEY TRISTAN" I waved at Tristan who was already sitting on a blanket.
„Y/NNNNNNN" he screamed back laughing .

I sat down and hugged him .
„I brought a fruit salat , sprite and muffins" I told him .
„omg I'm so hungry I brought coke, sandwiches and sour patch kids" Tristan said to me .

We started eating and I could properly eat because he joked around so much I couldn't stop laughing at this idiot .

But all of a sudden he got very serious .
„Y/n I need to tell you something very important"
He looked at me with concern in his eyes .
„You know you can tell me everything just spit it out" I smiled at him .
But he didn't said anything he just leaned towards me and gently kissed my lips .
I was stunned for a few seconds but eventually I melted into the kiss .
When we parted he grinned like an goofball.
„Y/n y/l/n I'm deeply in love with you and I want you to be my girlfriend" he looked me deep in the eyes .
The only thing that I got out of my mouth was „YES"
He laughed and kissed me again.

~we told our parents soon after and when Brianna found out she's was PISSED but whatever , we've been dating for 2 years now and I couldn't be happier with my Filmstar idiot boyfriend ... he's the best and I will love him forever~

Wordcount : 671
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT !
❗️MESSAGE ME FOR REQUEST ❗️