Chapter 4

I could say 5 am but I'm lazy                   oh well                  5:00:01

                Scott looked around nervously, glancing at time to time at the great naga, while scratching silently at the wooden bars of Fritz's cage with his fingernail. Fritz came to the edge of his cage, staring at Scott's work-in-progress. His wings fluttered slightly at seeing Scott's progress. The naga's tail slid across the floor swiftly.

                "Are you sure this'll work?" Scott asked through gritted teeth. "Vincent keeps staring at me, I know it."

                Fritz took a long, slow breath.

                "I'll keep an eye on him, if it makes you feel safe." Scott nodded.

                He said it quite too late.

                The naga's tail slipped its way around Scott's neck. Fritz screamed, but the naga threw his cage across the floor.

                "Shut up," he growled, then turned his attention back to Scott.

                "So," Vincent said, the same sly hint in his voice. "I heard you were trying to escape."

                Scott shook his head no frantically.

                "Oh, alright," Vincent said, grabbing Scott's shoulders. "I see. You're the liar type, eh?"

                The naga's tail slipped its way into Scott's arm shackles, and then, Vincent used his free hand to grab Scott's ankle. (A/N: By now, Vincent's left hand is around Scott's neck, the other is around Scott's ankle, and the tail unlocked Scott's shackles)

                Vincent then lifted his right arm, leaving Scott dangling in midair. Vincent leaned towards Scott's ear.

                "You know what we do to liars, don't you?"

*le time skip for candy* (A/N: what? I gotta eat) (omg the time skip can be taken the wrong way)

                Scott fell onto the floor in a limp heap, arm broken in 6 different places. Tears were streaming down his face as Vincent approached him again.

                "P-please!" Scott whimpered. "No m-more!"

Vincent was carrying a huge basket of bread, which he dropped and slid towards Scott's feet.

                "Eat up," Vincent commanded. "You'll be doing things today, instead of laying around like a piece of shit."

                Scott flinched at Vincent's harsh words. Vincent noticed his cowardice and rolled his eyes.

                "Weak one, are we?" he grumbled. "We can fix that."