Chapter 9

Sunrise (This is the planned smut chapter so that is your warning)

(A/N: OMGOMG IT'S FINALLY HERE! THE MOST ANTICIPATED CHAPTER AAAAAH

:starts foaming at the mouth: ) (HERE WE GO) (VINCENT x SCOTT YES)

                Scott hadn't heard Vincent or Jeremy for at least 3 hours, and the sun was already rising high above the pine trees towards the east. Scott sighed, feeling the morning breeze whip past his scarred neck. Hearing a shuffling from behind him, he turned around, seeing Jeremy and Vincent in the tunnel entrance. Vincent was holding a torch and Jeremy's arm, and the faun was at the naga's tail, fur matted and face glowing red. Scott sighed and closed his eyes, leaning against the wall. The naga dropped Jeremy's arm, and the faun whimpered, stumbling over to the corner. Vincent then grabbed Scott's arm harshly, which forced Scott's eyes open.

                "What are you doing?!" he cried. The naga laughed.

                "I can't let him have all the fun!" Vincent whispered. Scott's cheeks flushed crimson. The naga dragged Scott's limp (but conscious) body down the deep tunnel, holding the torch in front of him. They arrived in a huge stone room with a skylight cracked into the roof. A shiny liquid was spread across the floor, and Scott prayed that it was water. (hehe) The naga threw Scott onto the blanket lining the ground and ripped off Scott's robe. He crawled up Scott's trembling body and licked his rose-red cheek.

                "It's time to have some fun..."

                (A/N: I'm taking a break because I just-can't-write-more-right-now- AUGH IT'S SO AMAZING XD )