Chapter 13

"Miiiike," Vincent remarked in a dragged out complain. The dragon was holding him by his tail, causing him to dangle in midair just out of reach of the higher ledge. "Put me down. NOW!"

Mike merely laughed, amused by the naga's attempt of escape.

"Not in a billion fuckin' years," the dragon growled deeply. "I can't believe that you would actually persuade Scott to do that! What are you, a rapist?!" (Haha you know he is)

Vincent grunted, obviously offended by Mike's taunts.

"I love him, okay?! There! I'm admitting it!" Vincent growled, crossing his arms and blushing. Mike, suddenly bursting into a fit of giggles, pointed at the lower ledge. Scott was standing there, wide eyed with a crimson tint and staring at the naga, not believing what he was hearing. Vincent tensed up, burning red, as Mike roared with amusement, his wings bobbing along. He lifted Vincent in his hand and swung him straight into Scott. They rolled across the cave floor until Scott's head hit the stone wall, crying out in pain. Once they finally stopped rolling, Scott realized that Vincent had him pinned onto the floor. The naga blushed furiously, muttering and apology multiple times, and quickly shuffled to stand up.

"That's ok," Scott said, rubbing his forehead as he stumbled to stand up. He saw Mike's huge stone head peeking under the ledge above the exit, and it smiled and laughed.

"Come on," Mike complained, grasping the underside of the cropping with his claws. "Hurry up and get on with it, lover boys!" He waved his claws approvingly. Vincent rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, will you?" he finally scolded the dragon, who tapped his claws under the ledge. "We're not going to do anything... right now. Not in your presence!" Scott blushed at Vincent's comment. The naga looked down at the messenger, winking.

"Come ON," Mike whined, clicking his huge white teeth together. "You don't have anything to hide from ME, snake!" He smiled, obviously knowing something that Scott didn't.

"W-what?" the messenger asked. "What is he saying, Vincent?" The naga tensed up, sliding his tail slightly on the floor.

"Nothing," came the oddly fast reply. Scott, angered that his lover was hiding something important, stomped viciously on Vincent's tail; he earned, like before, a sexual groan and a blushing naga, instead of the cry of pain that was expected. Scott rolled his eyes, knowing that Vincent was playing with him. Mike surveyed this with careful eyes and realized that Vincent was obviously trying to get through to Scott, but the messenger was stern and didn't like to be treated this way. Scott decided to punch Vincent's arm, which was returned with the right reaction this time.

It's a love-hate relationship, Scott thought with a sigh.

(A/N: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)