Chapter 7

Midniiiight

(A/N: by now, Vincent lets Scott have free roam of the cave but will punish If he tries to escape) (ha)

                Scott saw Fritz's cage in the corner. Turning around and seeing the naga sleeping heavily, he lifted it to his eyes, seeing the tiny creature's wings flutter helplessly.

                "You alright?" he asked, obviously concerned. The fairy wiped his eyes and nodded. Scott sighed and leaned up against the wall. He heard a rustling of leaves near the west exit. Curious, he peeked around the corner, seeing a small faun whose hair covered his eyes. Scott motioned for him to come nearer, but the faun simply headed in an opposite direction.

                "What are you doing?" Scott whispered. The faun jumped, obviously startled by his voice, and landed softly in a thin layer of leaves. Turning around and seeing the naga still asleep, Scott silently trod over towards the faun. Scott held his hand out to help it up, but it got up on its own, looking around blankly. Scott finally reached out, grasping the faun's hand in his. The faun opened his mouth to scream, but Scott clasped his hand firmly around its mouth. Seeing that Vincent had not noticed, Scott whispered for it to run. It was able to get a few good yards in before Vincent's huge tail whipped around out of nowhere, tripping the faun and knocking out Scott.

                (A/N: CHAPTER 9 IS COMING SOON THE HYPE IS REAL I can't decide because I want to do Jeremy x Vincent x Scott but that's hard to write)

                (I need to hug my dog)

                (My dog enjoyed her huggage)