Chapter 6

Sass pov:
"Luka I am going to go do the plan bye!" I said before leaving. "Luka?" I asked before seeing him fast a sleep.
Roarr then silently entered the room.
"I told Juleka well be gone."
"Okay." I replied.
We then snuck out and flew to Marrinette's room.
"psst Marrinette!" I whispered.
"Yeah?" She replied.
"Are the costumes nearly done?"
"Nearly, I had to make them all different because some of you have horns and tails and ears."
"Well, we'll try ones the ones that are finished."  I said as the other kwamis arrived.
"Aww come on!" the kwamis complained and whined.
"If we see if they're good now and there's somthing wrong, Marrinette will be able to fix it faster plus we can relax after Nooroo and Duusuu are saved."
"Fine!" Roarr replied.
After we tried them all, Marrinette finished the last one and we went.
*Later*
"Now that we are at Gabriel's house what should we do?"
"Well we enter and steal his miraculouses." I said replying to plagg's question.
"I think its hidden under his tie." Wayzz pointed out.
We then went through the window then, sneakly landded on his tie.
Barkk then carefully and gently lifted up his tie.
"AAHH-" nooroo yelled before covering his mouth and relaxing.
"Its was just a nightmare!" he panted.
"NOOROO THIS IS THE THIRD TME THIS WEEK YOU WOKE ME UP BY YELLING!"
"S-so-sorry!" he apolized really nervously.
"I-I d-didnt mea-mean to!" he nervously said while sweating and backing away then hitting the border.
"Gabriel calm do-" Natalie said before realizing we were here.
"G-Gabriel."
"I'm in the middle of somthing." Nooroo and Duusuu then realized we were here. While this was happening, we sneakily tried to take the miracoulouses without him realizing.
"Okay well we should try to calm down-" Dussu said trying calm everyone down.
Nooroo's pov:
I was extremely nervous since I was scared of Gabriel and what could happen next but I knew this wouldn't matter as I was about to be saved.
"Silence!" Gabriel yelled after Duusuu tried to distract him from the kwamis. Now neither Duusuu nor me could talk and it was all my fault. I gave duusuu a 'I'm really sorry' look.
377 words