Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I do not own INUYASHA. Or the new book cover picture. I just made the book cover.

Kagome's POV

Inuyasha and I are now at Sango and Miroku's hut hanging out with our friends. I didn't have any time to catch up with Sango in a while, so I insist on being here with them. I had Shippo in my lap, Sango has the baby asleep, the girls were playing with dolls, and Inuyasha and Miroku were talking in the back yard.

"You and Inuyasha getting married, huh? I saw it coming," Sango said, lying Toru on the mat.

I laughed a little. "I guess so. Um, Sango?"

She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes?"

I blushed. I really want to know the answer to a question that has been on my mind since I got here, but I shouldn't be embarrassed. I'm technically a woman now. There should be no problem.

"Sango, did it hurt your first time with, Miroku?"

Sango really didn't look suprised, but smiled.

"A little. You'll get used to it over time though," she said, truthfully then winked at me.

Now I definitely know that my face is red as a tomato.

Shippo looked up from my chest with an annoyed face. "You guys know that I'm right here you know."

I just shooked my head as Sango glared at him, making him hide in my neck.

"Then cover your ears," Sango replied.

"Kagome, I'm serious. You have nothing to worry about. Inuyasha loves you to death and he'll be really gentle with you when it happens," Sango continued.

I sighed. "That's the thing, Sango. He's not gonna be gentle with me at all."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Inuyasha doesn't want to make love with me because of his demon."

"Oh. Well maybe there is a way that something will not make him want to tear you apart." Sango smiles, gently.

The wooden floor creeked beneath me, as I uncross my legs, making me more comfortable with Shippo.

"What's a way from him trying not to kill me?" I ask.

"You," she said.

Inuyasha's POV

"It's not gonna work, Miroku."

"You never know unless you try."

I punched the sack that's hanging from the tree, trying to control my anger and frustration. Seeing Kagome already makes me want her and it's really hard. She's technically all I have left.

"Inuyasha, soon you and her will feel the urge to rip each others clothes off anyway, so why should you try to resist it. It'll only make it stronger," Miroku said, trying to look at my face, which was blocked from the sack.

"I know that, but I can't help it. I love her to death. I can't---won't loose he," I corrected myself.

"Oh, Inuyasha, you really are in love, aren't you."

I stopped my punching and looked him straight in the eyes. "Yes, I am."

He shooked his head and smiled. "Then what are you afraid of?"

"Loosing her," I said, looking down as my ears drop.

"Inuyasha," a soft melodic voice said. I looked up at the most beautiful thing in the world. Kagome ran up to me from the hut door and hugged my sweaty chest. I hold her tightly to me, gripping my arms around her tighter.

"You won't loose me because I'm going no where. We can do this together," she said, leaning into me more.

I just enjoyed the comfort, rubbing my nose in her neck. While Miroku, Sango, and Shippo stood their smiling at us both.

Me and Kagome went back to our cozy home, getting ready for dinner.

"Inuyasha, maybe we can have the wedding a little bit earlier than I want to. I just can't wait to be your wife."

Kagome set my favorite meal on the table, in front of me. Ramen.

"Sure. We could get married this weekend if you want," I simply said, eating my food. But chocked when she hugged me really tight.

"I love you, so much." She loosened her hold on me as I simply just pecked her forehead.

"I love you, too."

A/N: Comment & Vote please.