Epilogue

"Pervert!"

"Ah, Sango!"

Miroku rubbed the red hand print on his right cheek.

"What's the problem? We're married now, so why can't I rub your butt?"

"Because we're in public you idiot!" She yelled.

Then she leaned over to whisper: "Only when we're at home is when you can touch me like that."

Miroku leaned back from her to see his wife smirking then put a finger to her lips to keep quiet. He smiled and pecked her cheek.

"Not in front of the children please," InuYasha says from the fire where he's cooking lots of delicious food.

There's a variety of different meats on the fire, salads and fruits located inside of the house, placed in containers, and drinks that should be here any time soon, that's if his guests arrive on time.

Where is that wolf and his wife? They should be here with the fruit juice! InuYasha fussed in his mind while flipping the chicken around above the cracking fire.

The group of friends, mainly Kagome, suggested to have a cook out on this beautiful day. Her Feudal Era friends didn't know what a cook out was and just explained to them it's basically a gathering of family and friends with lots of foods to eat and fun for everyone.

They're expecting Koga and Ayame here at any moment.

"What are you talking about InuYasha? The kids are not even close to us. They're over there playing with Shippo."

They looked to see Shippo screaming
as the liitle kids crawled and wrestled him to the ground.

"Help! You guys help me--- Ahhh! Shiro, that's my ear--- Ugh! You guys help meeeeee!" Shippo groans. All the kids are always agitating their big uncle Shippo trying to play with him. They thought he was just so cute and thought they were cute, too.....it's a match made from heaven.

"Uncle Shippooo, come play with us." one of Sango's daughter said.

"Yeah, come play with us," the other daughter agreed."

They were all on top of Shippo's chest, making him cough from the impact of wrestling and resistance to get the kids off of him. Now his chest feels funny. All thanks to the little runts.

"What do you think, Shiro?" The girls ask in unison, looking at the baby next to them.

The two week-old baby stared at them with confusion, not knowing what they just said. He was on his back moving his little arms and legs around, on a blanket. Shiro continued to stare at them for a while before yanking Shippo's tail.

The girls nodded at each other with a smirk. "That would be a yes."

They went back to torturing the poor fox-demon.

"YOU GUYS!"

"Alright, alright, I'm coming Shippo," Sango said.

"No, let the kids play," InuYasha told her.

"They're torturing the poor kid, I'm going to help him."

Sango went to the kids to pull her daughters off of him. To Shippo's recues, he gladly got the chance to run inside the hut, away from the crazy kids pulling on his hair.

While he ran inside, Kagome walked out carrying a basket full of medicines and herbs. She looked at her friends.

"What's wrong with him?" She questions.

"Miroku and Sango's kids were messing with Shippo again," InuYasha speaks up, continuing to get the food ready.

"It was little itty-bitty Shiro too," Sango cooed.