Summer lovin'

Enids's pov

We was all in studio A stretching while Ozzy was trying to find out what miss Kate was saying to Michelles and Emily who was in the office right now.When Finn says to"why would miss Kate choice the girls from snakes and ladders to run the studio"before I repiled saying"because when they was working together,A Troupe was amazing".Ozzy than came over to all of us so we stood up and went into a group to hear"yeah so I heard sorry,I heard we direction and dance dention"ozzy says,what even is dance dention."do you mean dance convention"Noah asks since we all was confused but Ozzy says"it was definitely dance dention"We all looked at each other.

"We're about to find out"Noah says as we all move to see Emily and Michelle come over to us than look at each other than at us all"we're back!"they say together as we cheered and hugged them.

We was all back in studio A warming up for our first rehearsal with Emily and Michelle.They was gonna tell us our line placements soon which is worrying but i don't mind where I am cause if I'm back row than i will just have to work harder.Than suddenly noah says"hey Piper"making us all turn to see Piper and run over to hug her saying hi."welcome back Piper, we're gonna move onto our line placements for what will ultimately be your dance for regionals"Michelle says as we clapped and cheered a bit."okay! Though some of you might not be happy with your line placements you need to live with it"Emily tells us.We all moved to the side when michelle says"okay let's get started.getting started with our back row.on the left we have Piper" as piper goes and stands their smiling"next to piper is finn"who goes and stands by Piper confused while she was happy"that beside Finn is Ozzy than Kingston"Michelle says,wow am not back row, awesome.After they go an stand in their spots, Michelle says"alright our middle row from left to right we have Amy,Enid, Richelle than Jacquie"I am so happy that I'm middle row, but I can tell that jacique,Amy and Richelle ain't which is bad."After we stood in our rows, Michelle spoke again"okay our front row, we're have henry and Noah on the two sides"as they go stand in their spots.I smiled at Noah who returned it,Noah is one of the best dancers at the next step ever so makes sense"and front and center is summer" who goes and stands there smiling excited.