Ty'd to you

Enids's pov:

I walked into studio A to see Davis and Jacquie agruing which made me turn to walk out but I hit a chair "Enid! settle this"jacquie says I walked over to them"hey guys what's going on".When I got over to them Jacquie says"are the fwatays bent legs or straight leg"Jacquie says before I said"it depends on the situation" as Jacquie says"for the regionals dance"."oh the staight let"I said as Jacquie turned to Davis"ha!I told you.Im always right that's why you need to listen"Jacquie says as Davis rolls her eyes,woah are sisters agruements like this,I'm glad I'm the only girl of four"I have an idea let's go over this together before you guys kill each other"Before I started to do the dance with them both.

We was going though the dance to help Davis learn it"ready and turns"I said as the three of did the turns"ball change and attitude"I said as we finished"you know that last transition doesn't really make sense.i think we should turn go down to the ground and than cartwheel up"Davis says,that's a good idea but I don't think piper can do cartwheels."Davis this is the regionals dance you can't change the choreo"Jacquie says after Davis showed us her idea"I though it would just look better"Davis says before Jacquie said"well it doesn't we need it clean right Enid?"as they look at me.Uh oh"wait a second to b honest i kind of like what she did.it was to choppy you know what I mean.hers is more fluid"I said causing Davis to smile"thanks Enid" as we talked about it before Jacquie cut us off"well you guys seem to be working so we'll together so Enid teach her the choreo"she said before left and we go through the dance and joke about.I really think I have a friend in Davis.

Me and Davis have been working on it for hours mainly since we been getting to know each other when jacique came over after her and her dad entered studio A."Davis,why are you still in your dance clothes?'jacquie asks as we stopped"I thought I would stay here and hang out with Kenzie for a bit"Davis says.",it's movie night,I already ordered the pizza it's on its way we have to go it's the best night"Jacquie says before she was cut off by their dad tripping over the box"all good how's it going "their dad says as he got over and came over to us girls"your first day"he asked David who says"good yeah it is but really well Enid helped out a lot,so much so I was wondering if I could stay here and hang out with the enids"as I smiled at her."it's movie night it's our sister quality time"Jacquie says to their dad"I don't know I don't see a problem you are making new friends,why not"he said before leaving with Jacquie for their movie night.