Good night and good luck

Enid's pov 
We was currently in studio A going though the small group dance for nationals,it's going well if you don't count Henry falling behind the rumble of thunder "ok,everyone from the top.five,six,seven,eight"summer says as we run though the dance until Henry said*sorry,can we take that again?I messed up" making us stop before we went through again "yeah,that was awesome. Just remember the six,seven because I'd love that part to be super sharp" summer says just as the lights flickers and lightning light up the room.we all stood there looking at each other in shock. "Er um ok.from the top, five six"summer says after the lights went back to normal.seriously we done this dance 8 times already"again?doing it again isn't going to help,we got this. How about we take a ten minute break?" i said as Lily says "yeah I agree with Enid, I could definitely use a break" as Nick walked in" oh my gosh nick,are you okay? "Summer asked since Nick looks like a drowned rat "yeah yeah great,it's just raining a lot and this...this blasted umbrella lasted me all of two seconds,so"he replied. what even the point of umbrellas they don't even last that lot to get anywhere,just a waste of money.

I'm so glad that summer agreed to this break,I really need to finish my homework and I don't know what time I get home to do if we have to keep doing this dance that we all know.I was in the locker room,grabbing my homework out of my locker as the lights went off.oh no please don't be like a horror movie and we all get killed.I best head to studio A to find out what happened plus horror movies don't kill people in groups right?

I ran into studio A following Henry in as everyone else arrived" hey,is everyone okay? "Henry says as all of us expect Nick stopped running to talk" the power is out in the entire building "Lily says as health ran in"guys,the power is out"he said, before Nick came in"everyone ok? Okay good. The storm has taken the power out in the whole building.stick around ok?I really want to see this dance tonight.I don't want to fall behind on our rehearsal Schedule ok? I going to go and see if I can fix the lights" Nick say as he left to go fix the lights. Please don't say we have to do the dance in the dark,this is going to dance to your dead of we are in a horror movie right now and plus I need to do my homework. "Well I think I got this dance down to a good level and I rather stay in here than outside so until than I got homework to so "I said as walked out

I was sat on the bench in the locker room since lily,ozzy and Kingston told me to for some reason "what's going on?" i ask as I put my homework down on the bench as ozzy says"we'll be the ones asking the questions here" as he put his foot on the bench leaning on knee and Kingston leans into near by face while Lily got closer"you may as well confess,enid. We know what you did and when and where and how and sometimes why "Kingston says acting weird.okay,what is even going on?I'm so confused right now"listen enid,we know you're a good kid,but sometimes the pressure of school can get to you. You get behind on a homework task and next thing you know, you're shutting down the power to a whole building so just confess"ozzy says, okay change what what i  thought,ozzy and Kingston are being weirder than normal,who would turn the power out to do homework if you going to do that than do it to a school so there be no classes." so where were you when the power went out? "Lily says as Kingston says"where?" making me jump slightly. "I was in the hall,talking with Henry" i said just as Henry walked in.Finally they can talk to him since I have homework to do "well,well,well,look who it is"Kingston says as Henry stopped as they all turned" so where were you when the power went out? "Lily asks as Kingston says"where" seriously Kingston you like a little toddler who keeps copying words " i was in the hall,talking to en" Henry says as I started to do my homework"looks like your story checks out "ozzy says as Henry asked"okay what going on?" That's what I want to know since lily is being Lily but like more mysterious I guess and Kingston and ozzy are being idiots. "The power isn't out because of the storm.it was sabotage" Kingston says .

*time skip*
The power was turned back on,although we don't know who did and my homework was done and we had time to add something awesome the dance.flashlights!