And than there was three

Enids pov:

Today is the day,finails the day that decides our futures and tns's.Acronation and encore are so strong but I think we can do it.It was finally our turn soon and we all gathered around in a circle for the prep talk. "This is the moment that we have worked so hard for and I'm so proud of you guys"Michelle says before Noah says"everyone hands in.tns on three"as we put our hands in.Before we got to two,Emily stopped is"wait wait!where's piper"she says as we all look around confused where she was.Emily came back with piper as we all went to do the count down hand thing,I don't what it's called okay?" everyone hands in,tns on three "Noah says as we start to put their hands in ready before Michelle and Emily yelled "no time!" as we got in positions.

.

Omg!best dance ever!We gotta win for sure!We was killer!We all walked off stage hugging and so happy with the dance.We all had to go stand on stage in our teams for the winning.We all stood their as the announcer says"there is a tie for second place between acro nation and the next step "No we are done for.there is no tns now.

We was all in the lobby when miss Angela was being taken out by the security with encore following.Davis told us that they was caught cheating.We are not losers now,we have a chance!