❤️51❤️

Days were passing and their closeness was also started increasing but somewhere his insecurities or say fear to lose her was also increasing whenever he hears about her and Yashikesh's talks or stories. Even though she again has insured him after their last car encounter.

As usual both were hanging out together but this time at terrace of their bungalow. At that time, she received a call and got busy with that only and the call was from Yashikesh. He was there just hearing their talk.

"Yaar Yashu bas kar na aur kitna hasayga yaar"

"Are hasna sehat ke liye acha hota hai waise bhi meri girlfriend strict type ki hai to tere sath he hasi majak kar leta hun, ab tere sath bhi nai karun kya, yaa fir Sidharth ko iss baat se bhi jealousy hoti hai"

"Paheli baat to mere Sidharth ko tere se jealous hone ki jarurat nai hai kunki uske pass main hun aur na fir bola hai na kuch bhi mere Sidharth ke liye beta tere baal noch ke hath main dungi"

"Tere Sidharth ne tereko hinsa karna bhi Sikha diya very bad yaar"

"Teri to"

"Mazak kar raha hun baba, itna hyper hone ki need nai hai kunki wo kahete hain jaisa sang waisa rang tere sath wahi ho raha hai"

"Sidharth ke related koi mazak nai warna tere mazak ki to"

"Acha baba nai karta"

They both spoke few more minutes and suddenly her breaths started getting uneven.

"Siii..dhaaa..rrthh"

"Kya hua Shehnaaz, tum theek to ho" he patted her cheeks but she fainted there only.

He didn't care about call which she was having with Yashikesh he directly disconnected and called the doctor to come urgently. In mean time took her to her room and made her comfortable, till the time doctor reach he was rubbing her hands and foots. He was very panic to see her like this. In mean time doctor also came and every one also came to her room to see her. Doctor examined and warned them.

"Doctor ye to theek ho rahi thi na to fir achanak kaise kunki iski surgery ke liye bhi date ane wali hai"

"Maybe she has skipped her pills or thinking about something more than enough"

"But how can it be possible"

"Don't worry she will get conscious back in few hours or in morning"

"And the danger you said"

"It's on her life as per her condition, if she will be ignorant like this than it's not good for her, she may lose her life in this"

"I will take care of this, that she takes at most care specially till her surgery is not performed"

"That will be good if you do this"

"Thank you"

Here doctor left and he asked her and his parents to leave for their rooms and sleep as he is there to take care of her. But her father was not ready to leave her daughter to leave in that condition. Sidharth somehow convinced him that she is fine now and will be with all of us in morning. Her father left half-heartedly. As he left Sidharth sat beside her and first thing on which his mind went reasons for which this happened. So, he first checked her pills that she had or not.

There she had taken her pill now he was thinking about what stress she is taking which led her to this condition.

"Ye itna kya soch rahi hai jab ki isse mana kiya hua hai ki itni tension nai leni hai isse uske baad bhi ye aise kar rahi. Kya main seeda puchun isse ki kya baat sata rahi hai isse. Par agar nai bataya to, kunki ye pagal hai kisi baat ka jawab seeda dene ata nai hai isko. Kun kar rahi ho aise meri jaan. Muj aise tadpane main tuj maza aa raha hai jo aise harkaten kar rahi ho. Tuj hum sab ki thori bhi parwa nai hai na jo aise, yaa fir muj se pala shurwana chahti ho jaldi se isliye aise kar rahi ho na tum. Jo karna hai kar yaar par aise apni life ke sath masti mat kar na, kun muj sata rahi ho aise kark" he was complaining to her about her only and in mean time he too slept there only.

Next morning, she woke up and was opening her eyes slowly and felt his presence.

"Sidharth" she said in low voice and put her hand in his hairs which made him wake up and after waking up, his first question was

"Tum theek ho na abi, pain ya fir breathing main to koi problem nai hai na"

She nodded in no. He then made her sit comfortably and informed whole family. Her father has tears seeing her.

"Papa aise ro kun rahe ho main apke samne he hun dekho"

"Tu baat he mat kar humare sath, laparwayi ki bhi hadh hoti hai Shehnaaz. Hum sab kitna dar gaye the aur tu"

"Papa sachi maine laparwayi nai ki koi bhi, par achanak breath lene main problem hui aur main"

"Haan aur kuch bolna hai"

She made a face.

"Kuch nai hoga tumhare aise face banane se"

"Hug bhi nai karoge"

"Kun karun"

"Kunki muj hug chahiye tight wali"

This was it her both fathers and mothers embraced her. They spent some time with her and then left, so that she can rest sometime. Sidharth was still there and didn't speak a single word.

NAZRANA MOHABBAT KAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें