13

Daemons pov
There's a tourney in her honor for being named heir. That girl she chose...hells her name? I don't remember.  She's been flirty still if we cross paths. Though I make it known I'm indeed not interested. Delaerys gets more and more annoyed by the days. "Your Grace" here she is. I ask her "what are you doing here guard?" "I've come to wish you luck. I only wish I could have a favor to give" she says her hands roaming. I stop her " the only favor I'll be willing to want and take is my fiancés. The heirs. Delaerys, the woman who went out on a whim and chose you as her guard. You shouldn't be here. You have your duties to her to fulfill" dismissing her again.

She's pretty...for a northerner. I only have eyes for my beloved. "She won't miss me" she insists and I tell her offhandedly "neither will I." Readying. "We were having fun before" she says. Delaerys doesn't know but I indeed fucked this wolf.  Almost 3 years ago.  I glare "that was before I reunited with my love. Before she chose to love me as I love her. It was 3 years ago" her voice says "what was three years. ago?" Shit.

I ask "can we speak alone?" She looks between us suspiciously "what is she even doing here? You have duties Lynara. If I have to remind you to do them and stay away from my fiancé you won't have duties to go to" she says "I have every right to be here. I had daemons child" what?! She reels back as if she's been burned and it can actually hurt her "that's not true my love. I swear it on my life and our future together as husband and wife" I tell her. And it's not true. I never finished inside of her. It was done on her ass, tits, or mouth. But never inside her womb. Ever.

"Explain it to me" she demands. "I met her at a brothel on my travels three years ago. It was only two nights. I haven't seen her since and I did not finish inside of her. I had no true idea as to who she was. Like all whores I forgot about her. Until she came here to work with you and I still didn't remember her. She's insignificant to me my love. She had to remind me who she was" I explain.

She reads me. Sees I'm telling the truth and she asks me "what is she doing here now then? When she should be gone performing her duties as a woman of the kingsguard? A high honor" the last bit spit out like acid her glare on Lynara. "I'm here because I want to fight as a soldier of the guard and gain daemon back" "that would insinuate that I was yours and I wasn't. You were a fuck to me" I tell her. I tell my queen "she came here on her own accord and I've been trying to rid of her" I kiss her knuckles "I swear it" she pulls me into a kiss possessively.

I hear the pest leave with a huff. Good. She breaks the kiss with a smile and I stroke her hair behind her ear gently "I didn't know it was her...she gave me a fake name and I assumed I'd never see her again and now she's the guard you chose and it's proving to be hard to work with and I know how important that it works out for you, so you can prove the men that women can do it too, to viserys and the other lords is. And I wanted to apologize that my old habits are coming back and troubling you" she tells me "I will deal with her. And I'll still prove my stance on the matter. Promise. You couldn't have known and it's okay." I'm lucky to have her.

"You amaze me" I mutter and kiss her. She tells me "I came to wish you luck in this tourney in my honor daemon. Stay safe and win. It'd be a shame to have to give my favor to another that's not my husband to be" I chuckle "none of these lords can defeat me love. I'll be collecting your favor before you know it"

She chuckles "famous last words" I hear chants of my name "I need to go. And so do you...I'll see you after to claim my prize" looking at her hungrily. She blushes "stay safe" and she kisses me once more and leaves to her seat and I go out and servants make sure I'm ready to go. It's go time.