chapter 28

july 13th, 2021priscilla jean townsendtoday was finally tymere's birthday and i was so excited

july 13th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
today was finally tymere's birthday and i was so excited. we had a night last night but i still woke him up to some birthday head.

he woke up pushing me down lightly. he moaned under his breath and i watched his toes curl knowing i had him.  soon as he busy he said "come here."

i swallowed as i moved up straddling his waist. i said "happy birthday daddy."

he said "take this off, thank you ma." he undid my bra kissing on my lips down to my titties. i moaned as his other hand moved my panties to the side.

he pushed into me and i said "fuck ty."

i heard him grunt as he pushed in and had my boob in his mouth still. he said "damn pri,"

he pushed me onto my back and was going in. we went at it for an hour before i finally said we needed to start getting ready. we got into the shower and then got dressed. i put on the green dress and fixed my locs so they'd be half up half down. i put on my matching heels and he said "you gon get it later babe."

he had me blushing, he brought my lips to his before we left out. we made it to the brunch spot and while he went to the bathroom i put this card underneath his desert.

i was a bit nervous but i held it together. we finished our food and he said "what's this? i told you, you ain't had to get me anything."

he opened the envelope that said tymere and it read two little sweet surprises for the birthday man. he flipped the sheet and an ultrasound with our two healthy babies in there.

he locked eyes with me and started smiling instantly.

he got up making me stand while he kissed on my lips, arms wrapped around my waist. he said "the best present i ever could've asked for."

i smiled kissing his lips and said "i couldn't wait to tell you but i wanted to be sure."

he said "long as you and my babies healthy that's all that matters."

i said "i love you."

he said "i love you pri."

we finished our dessert before heading out to this club for a bit. i bought him a bottle and he was sipping it but really focused on me. he said "you having a good time ma?"

i said "yes babe, but it's your birthday i should be asking you that. take a shot."

he said "i'm having a good time baby." he took a couple shots from the bottle before closing it and setting it on the table.

i got up giving him a little lap dance as he rubbed on my ass knowing what he was doing. he pulled me by my neck lightly back onto him. he whispered in my ear "you got my dick hard right now pri."

i said "i feel it."

he said "you gon get fucked in this club."

i said "you wish," turning around so i could kiss his lips.

he put his hand under my dress palming my chest with his big ass hands.

as we kept it going, he took a couple shots finishing off the bottle and was right back to it moving towards my neck.

i said "they gon call the cops on us. come on ty."

he said "fuck them, but since you asked we can go back."

he fixed my dress before helping me up. i gave him a kiss taking the rental keys and we walked to the car. i said "i'm driving babe."

he said "fine."

he kissed my lips and said "okay precious cargo. you should."

i shook my head and he opened the driver door for me before getting in the passenger side. i got us back in 10 minutes and he had his hand on my thigh rubbing it. he said "i got the most beautiful wife ever."

i kissed his lips at the red light and we made it back. he opened his door and walked around letting me out.

i got out and he put his hand out helping me rise to my feet. i gave him the keys so he could unlock the house.

when we got inside he immediately started lifting up my dress rubbing up against my body as he pulled it off of me.

he said "been waiting all night to do that."

he picked me up bringing the both of us upstairs. he laid me down kissing down my body, he kissed all over my stomach lightly before giving me head.

he was going hard when i tried to pull him up he pushed my hands to the side of my body holding my wrists lightly.

i felt myself bout to cum as he kept going, he let go of my clit and licked up my slit.

he said "cum baby."

i came into his mouth as he kept going he added one finger and i felt myself shaking still. he finally came back up to my face kissing on my lips like he ain't just try to take me out.

i pulled his boxers down as he pushed into me, ty said "them titties look so good."

i felt him lightly move his hands to my titties, then his one hand moved up light caressing my face before putting his finger in my mouth. i sucked it lightly and started to cum on his dick.

he said "i love ya freaky ass. hold that shit babe."

i moaned loudly as his other hand and mouth went to my chest. he said "you wanna squirt?"

i moaned as he moved his hand from my mouth back down to my clit. i moaned loudly as he switched his stroke hitting my gspot instantly.

i said "fuck tymere."

he said "yeah i can tell you like that."

i moaned as he kissed on my lips and i came squirting all over him. he held onto my hips lightly. within 10 minutes he came at the same time i came, i said "damn."

he pulled out of me and laid down pulling me halfway onto him. i kissed on the side of his face and got up to give him his gifts. they was wrapped up in my bag. i got him a chain, a sweater with this birth year, a rolex, and a camera cause he been wanting one.

he said "babe, you ain't have to."

i said "i did, you deserve it daddy now open it."

he opened everything and pulled me onto him. he kissed on my lips and i smiled. he said "thank you baby girl."

i smiled and pecked his lips. i said "anything for you daddy."

we fell asleep right after all exhausted.