chapter 47

january 4th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up in our hotel room to tymere eating me like i was his last meal. i moaned as i felt him focus on my pearl while also kissing it.

he continued until he saw me cum all over his face. we got into the shower after getting ready for our beachfront couples massage.

when we made it out and to the appointment. they had me lay down on my back with my belly in the air and i was very uncomfortable. after about 5 minutes i couldn't even take it and had to get up.

ty said "did y'all have the table with the belly hole? she need that one."

they nodded and went to get the other table. i went to ty and kissed his lips. i said "thank you baby."

he kissed my lips and said "always baby."

i kissed all over his face waiting for them as he rubbed my belly. after rubbing my belly i kissed his lips. they came back and once i got comfortable they started the massage. after about 2 hours we went back to the resort.

we both got into the shower and kissed on my lips. i moaned due to the pressure he had put on my clit.

he said "you such a freak."

i smiled kissing on his lips. i said "you did that."

he moved down kissing on my neck. he said "when you got a beautiful ass wife it's hard to keep yo hands to yaself."

i gripped his chin lightly and kissed on his lips. i said "i love ya whole life."

we decided to get dressed to lay on the beach behind the hotel. we went to the shower and did our thing before going to put on our bathing suits.

i put on my baby blue bikini and my little white dress cover up.

i put my hair up in a clip and ty said "fine ass."

he kissed on my lips and said "i like the way you glow all the fucking time. so beautiful."

i rubbed my belly kissing his lips back. i said "thank you daddy, come on."

he kissed my lips one last time before opening the door. we went and got ourselves and umbrella and chairs. i laid down on the chair after taking my white dress off. i laid on the chair and watched ty fine ass as he took off his shirt. he peeped me staring at him and gave me a kiss.

in his swim trunks you could see his third leg through them and when he got closer i put my hand into them smiling up at him. soon as my hand was wrapped around him i felt him getting hard.

he said "you bold as hell."

i said "i wanna put it in my mouth."

he said "fuck i mean it's yours. if you keep doing what you doing ima nut, he's mad sensitive right now."

soon as he said that i decided to lick the tip in circles and he bust in my mouth 2 minutes later.

after i swallowed it ty said "don't get fucked on this beach pri, come on."

i smiled moving his shorts back and standing up. he followed behind me all close. we went into the water and he lifted my legs around his waist in the water. my belly was pushing against his as he kissed on my lips and neck.

he whispered "you know you the best thing to come into my life ma."

i matched his embrace kissing on his lips and i said "you the best thing to come into mine, im telling you divine timing."

he said "true but that don't mean he wanted to see you hurt all that time before."

i let out a sigh because ever since being with ty, i realize i truly disrespected myself by staying with isaiah. i said "nope that was my own dumb decision but it was a lesson learned. i know how to not raise my sons and what to never accept."

he smiled softly kissing my face and forehead. he said "we gon have a whole basketball team if you ask me."

i laughed and said "you like seeing me all fat?"

he said "girl no, i like to see you happy, and healthy. ever since you started carrying the boys you gotta different glow. like some women in my opinion are born to be great mothers, the ones you hear about in movies. i already know that you gon be one of them, am i okay with not having a basketball team? yeah but i know what we both capable of."

what he said sent chills down my spine. to know my husband has faith in me, knows that my babies are going to be my number one priority and then is already ready to give me more. i never imagined life was gon be this perfect with the love of my life.

as he rubbed my body kissing my neck and shoulders. we stayed in the water for a while just living in each others skin.

after when we got out we went to the resort to get lunch. we showered before getting dressed. i wore a backless long yellow dress that showed a bit of side boob. it had a looser fit and back was very low on it. i took my hair down and ty gon say "you look like a queen literally, i love this."

he drug one of his fingers up my spine as i did my makeup in the bathroom. that caused an instant sensation inside me. after makeup i fixed my hair and we left for the restaurant.

when we made it ty had pulled out my chair and i sat. a server came over to get our drinks and he a pineapple coconut margarita that looked jumping. i ordered one of their mocktails called the hawaii island surfer and it was really good. ty had his drinks and a couple shots at lunch. when we finished eating and went to take pictures around the resort. ty was leading the way holding my hand as we walked around.

he had taken his drink to go and i had my mock tail so we were chilling. he finally stopped at this gazebo and we closed the curtains on it. it was a water bed so i straddled his waist as he lifted my dress.

he pushed up into me as i moaned. he gripped up my titty and other hand on my ass guiding me.

i started cumming on him feeling so much pleasure throughout my body. as i shook and felt myself squeeze around him his hand moved to my throat making me cum hard as fuck.

he said "the way you be on go, damn, you rey catch this nut."

he held my hips with his one arm pounding into me until he came making me cum at the same time.

i collapsed onto him and he put my titty into his mouth giving each the same attention. i said "fuck baby, come on."

he helped me up fixing my dress and hair. i kissed his lips and he pulled me towards him rubbing my back and ass.

he said "i love you baby."

i kissed his face and he kissed onto my chest. i said "we ain't never gon get no where come on daddy."