chapter 34

september 27th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
today i woke up feeling super sick and of course it would be on our photoshoot day. i went into the bathroom and washed my face brushing my teeth before getting in the shower. after i got out i immediately started my hair. yesterday i got a 30 inch bust down installed so today i was just re flat ironing it, using my hot comb to ensure it was super flat. ty said "goodmorning beautiful, for your make up inspiration just know your outfit is white. you won't get it til we get to the studio."

i looked at him stunned before he kissed my lips leaving the bathroom. this man really be like my boss, he always telling me what to do. i decided to do a soft glam with white highlights in my inner corners. for my lip we did a thick brown liner with a nude inner lip with some clear gloss that locked it in. ty said "damn you do it every time, beautiful ass."

i had already put on my shea butter and oiled my stomach. i threw on a white tshirt with some little white shorts and nude slides. ty took some pics of me and my bump before we left out. we made it to the studio within 25 minutes.

the photographer was a female named dc and she was very nice. she had my outfit set up in another room to put on per his request.

ty helped me into my dress at first wanting my eyes to stay closed.

once i had it on i was in awe at how pretty it was. it was an all white trumpet dress with a cutout for a pregnant belly, bandeau covering the boobs and long sleeves. he had gotten pictures taken of and with me, it was the nicest thing ever.

when we finished he drove to his mom's where she set up a surprise going away/pregnancy announcement party for us.

it was sweet and considering tomorrow is the 20 week appointment, appropriate. i definitely held back my tears and he held me while i calmed down internally. as he held me for the first time i felt a kick i looked up at him as i moved one of his hands to my belly. as he felt the little flutters on his hand the tears released from my eyes. it was crazy to feel them finally kick after slight movement this past couple weeks.

after our moment everyone was congratulating us on the twins and wishing us best of luck in jersey. half the people were wondering why we chose jersey and ty said "better opportunities plus my wife prefers the east coast."

his cousin zach said "why you don't like it out here priscilla?"

i said "it's not that i don't like it, i just like going through all the seasons. i like cold winters, i hate being hot all the time. i honestly don't know how y'all do it."

zach's wife, shayla, said "that's fair, specially being pregnant. this heat can make it uncomfortable as hell."

i nodded agreeing and zach said "well i guess we'll come visit, maybe find a place down there when i finally decide to give shayla one."

i saw shayla slightly roll her eyes at zach and ty said "we'll have a guest bedroom set up for yall."

i had my hand on my belly resting and his mama came over. she held my hand and said a prayer over my belly. she said "my grandkids are going to be blessed, i can't wait until they arrive."

i smiled and said "thank you for coming with us for a bit while we're out there to help- i know it's not going to be easy and i appreciate you."

she smiled and said "anything for you, tymere or my grand babies. i'm honored to be there."

she kissed my forehead and we were all chilling. we stayed until about 9 because my appointment the next day.

the next day we showered and got ready for my 20 week appointment and last appointment with my doctor. they already recommended me a new doctor in jersey and i have a consultation a week after we land. i put on a tank top and a pair of his gym shorts i rolled up to fit me. ty said "you so cute- just adorable."

we made it to the appointment and got to see our babies and hear their heartbeats once again. everything sounded good according to the doctor. they stuck this wand up my vagina which was 7/10 discomfort.

ty literally had to hold my hand i was squeezing him hard. they ain't warm me or nothing which is why it was so bad.

when they left the room ty hey lord rub the gel off my stomach. he said "you ok?"

i said "yeah but that shit hurt, i wasn't prepared and they didnt put lube on the plastic which don't make sense."

he said "i'm sorry ma."

i said "isnt your fault, stupid ass motherfuckers in here."

when we left out i felt some slight discomfort but nothing too major. i was truly disappointed cause that shit definitely did not feel good.

we got home and continued to pack all our stuff up. everything was being shipped via a truck furniture wise because he owned it all. half our clothes and shit is too. because we shipped almost all the furniture only thing we left was the bed because we were buying a new bed and bed frame getting it delivered because our bed now is just okay.

we were laying in our bed and decided to keep it in the guest bedroom so we'd get it shipped out after us by our landlord. we both are oddly sentimental and wanna keep the bed at least in our house.

for the next couple days i'm staying out my suit case which is filled with comfortable clothes and my passport, ID, all the fundamentals.

after we finished loading up the truck with literally our whole house the workers came, confirmed the address and headed off. we were left with what the house came with a pullout grey couch.  we set that up and had a white sheet on it. 

ty went back to laying at my legs because my side was hurting from laying on it. he had progressed to his head laying on the side of my stomach. when i finally fell asleep i dreamt about the twins. my dreams keep switching the genders but as long as my babies are healthy and happy, that's all i'm concerned with.