chapter 40

december 11th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
when i woke i heard the shower running checking the time seeing it was 5:30 i decided to check on ty.

i went into the bathroom and peaked into the shower. i said "ty, you okay babe?"

he said "yeah i'm fine just needed to clear my head. i'm sorry i woke you up babe. ima come lay down for i gotta get ready."

i said "you're fine baby take your time i just wanted to check on you."

he kissed my lips before i closed the shower door and laid back down. my pregnancy pillow had finally came in and i be all up on here knocked. i was half asleep but about 20 minutes later i felt ty come cuddle up next to me. we slept for another hour until his alarm went off. i kissed his lips and said "have a good day, i'll be sleep."

he laughed and said "have a good day baby, don't forget to eat something."

i said "speaking of, lunch is in the fridge. i love you."

he kissed my lips and said "i love you more. i'll see you at 6."

i nodded before cuddling back up to my pillow going to sleep. i woke up around 9 getting into the shower, i had finished my classes this semester and my next class didn't start til january since i was in accelerated schooling.

when the twins come im not even sure i'll have time for school so i'm debating taking some time off but i wanna see how ty feels.

i got out the shower blow drying and straightened my hair. i was going to the mall with my bestfriend from philly she drove out here for the day. i applied shea butter to my whole body and stretch mark oil, at this point i know i might get some because my babies are going to be huge.

i put on a light grey jumpsuit that had a zipper in the front so i kept it down a bit. i put it on with white knee sock boots and a white cropped bubble.

my friend was here so i let her in while i finished getting ready. she said "omg p you look so good, i missed you!"

i said "aww i missed you too boo. i wish you could've came out to visit it was great out there but i'm excited to be back close by."

she said "i'm excited you back too, shit i might move out jersey."

i said "might as well, it's nice out here."

she drove and we went to the cherry hill mall. i did christmas shopping for ty and i picked up a lot of sweat suits and sweaters for him.

we went and i got a hoodie for myself but i ain't feel like trying stuff on and at the moment not shit was fitting. she took me into this maternity store and said "get some leggings, i know yours gon start squeezing my poor nephews."

i laughed and said "i been holding out but i definitely need some."

i found like 4 pairs of leggings and some sweatpants. she insisted on buying me this hoodie that said preggers on it.

when we finished shopping we had made 2 stops at the car and i was beat. we went to m20 and both got a burger with fries then we split a salad. it was surprisingly good and i had a chocolate peanut butter shake.

when we left we made it back to my house. we brought everything in and she put all her stuff into the trunk. i wrapped up ty's stuff cause we grabbed all the wrapping paper and shit too. we decorated for christmas the day after thanksgiving and i loved it.

ty be making sure my inner child is fulfilled so i try to do the same.

she said "you can feel the love in yall crib and you've only been here 2 months? that's impressive pripri."

i said "thank you sis, that was the plan. i did wanna ask if you can come back out here next week if you off one day for dinner?"

she said "of course whenever."

i said "aight we'll let's watch this movie then i'll let you get back home."

i went to pop the popcorn and we watched 2 lifetime movies before my boo left me.

it was round 5pm and i started dinner. i decided to make tacos with ground beef. once i finished ty was coming through the door. i kissed up on his lips.

i said "hi baby how was your day?"

he kissed up on my lips and said "it was aight even better now."

i said "well i'm glad to make it better, i made us tacos for dinner."

he kissed my lips then my cheek saying thank you.

we washed our hands before making our plates. we ate a side of yellow rice and beans with it. they were hitting the spot.

ty said "you snap every time."

i said "thank you baby."

he cleaned up our dishes and we went upstairs to shower. ty said " i gotchu something, it came in the mail finally and i can't wait."

i said "you so impatient, don't look under the tree."
he said "i told you i ain't want you to get me none."

i said "and how dumb that sound."

he gripped up my ass smacking it. he said "i was being serious."

i said "me too, ima get you as many gifts as i can. as much as you spoil me tymere you deserve that too so please hush and receive."

he kissed on my lips and said "you the boss."

i laughed pushing his chest. once we got out i did my after shower routine and put on my pink silk nightgown. my belly made it 3x shorter then it use to be and stretched. we got into bed and i cuddled up with him and my pillow. he kissed on my forehead and said "movie or our show?"

i said "our show."

we were almost completely through it and i was excited to start something new. we had a whole list to get through.

we both watched an episode before passing out.