Chapter One

Apple had finished all her good deeds for the day so she thought it would be nice to play with her pet snow fox Gala. But as she searched the Enchanted Forest for her pet she heard voices.

"For you princess of hearts. Because you certainly stole mine." A voice she knew but couldn't place. Then a softer voice,"Oh Daring you don't have to impress me anymore. I like you for you. Well not the you Apple likes."

Apple finally realized Daring was on a date with another girl! They weren't dating but they might as well have been. Apple was flushed a rosy apple red as she turned to leave in tears. But she tripped and gracefully fell on the ground. The soft sweet voices stopped abruptly. Daring's voice came loud sounding heroic."Who goes there?" Apple stood quite dizzily and forgot the way out. So she walked ahead from behind the trees and into a clearing.

Where Lizzie Hearts and Daring sat hand in hand staring at something carved into a tree. Apple turned to leave but her footsteps made Lizzie turn. Lizzie gulped and tapped Daring's shoulder. He turned all smiles until he saw Apple standing there tears streaming down her rose red cheeks. Apple pointed,"You too? You've been dating her how long? L+D? You two were the most loyal Royals I'd ever seen. And Daring your rebelling!" Apple nearly spat the last word out. Daring frowned,"Apple your condemning other people to a horrible fate just so you can have your happily ever after. So maybe you aren't the kindest and fairest in the land." Apple stood shell shocked. And Daring snapped his fingers and his dragon came to him. Lizzie and Daring climbed on and flew off into the sunset opposite in direction of the school. Apple vowed she'd never tell a soul that Daring was a rebel as she made her way down the smooth path back to boarding school. Which finally felt like a prison.

Sooo how ya like it. its not done yet but i got this!

This is Dizzie just for you!