{The night i met you}

"Aww fuck!" Said a man standing in the middle of dark neighborhood. "This was my last cigarette! What a waste!" He just dropped his last cigarette on the dirty wet ground.
"Now what should i do? Huh..." he stared down on the ground with frustration.
"Want a help, perhaps?" A sweet but cunning voice was heard by a man standing few foots away from a girl.
"What do you want, little girl?" He asked her in interest.
"I heard your frustrated voice, so i came. Do you have a problem with that mister?"
He looked up in her eyes and felt horror. He wasn't was sure what was this awful feeling but he ignored. There were something in her eyes, something mysterious...
She took her hand to her small Channel bag and grabbed the most expensive cigarette that you could find anywhere.
"Want some?" She asked him in a gentle tone.
"You smoke?!" Said a man who was shocked seeing a petite young lady holding a bag fool of cigars.
"I said, Do you want some? Mister?" She repeated her question.
"Maybe...can i..."
"You can have as much as you want, mister" suddenly girl opened her expensive Channel bag and to mans surprise, it was fool of many types of cigarettes, drugs and alcohol in a small bottles, since the bag was too small for everything.
"Why do you look so surprised?"
"No I'm not!" Said with a shaking voice.
"By the way...what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He asked right away.
" oh, well i live here nearby."
"Really? I live right in that apartment building."
"What a coincidence! I live there as well. I just moved in...soo i think we would be neighbors!" Girl said happily with a big smile.
"Well, thats nice to know... I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae"
" I'm Jennie, Just Jennie. Nice to meet you, Tae"
Taehyung looked up and down at the girl standing in front of him. She was really slim, like a model. Was quite tall as well. She had beautiful dark silky hair, that was shining in the light of moon. She had beautiful dark eyes that sparkled in the moonlight. She was wearing a white top with white cropped jacket. She was wearing a black mini skirt, pearl neckless, Channel jewelry, white head band, thigh high black per of socks and small Channel bag.
Her shoes were black and well cleans.
"Soo, are we going to stand here still?" Jennie broke the silence between them.
"Oh, yea...so, umm...I'll take you home..." said with a shaking voice.
Both of them were walking home. The streets were awfully quiet. Taehyung didn't said a word until they reached to the tall building.
"Soo aren't you gonna go inside? Or are you waiting me?" Said Jennie, who at this point was confused by boys actions.
"You...how old even are you?"
"218years old"
"Excuse me!?"
"Just kidding! I'm 17!"
At this point the boy was a bit confused and horrified. Her skin...it was too pale to be real... there was a some sort of writing? But wasn't quite clear what it said. Was he dreaming? He never had seen this girl anywhere in Seoul. She was too beautiful to be real.
no...
"Hey... I don't have much time...sooo bye!" Girl said that with a mysterious smile and then disappeared behind him.
For a long time, Taehyung was standing still, not moving. He felt really weird and was about to vomit. Somehow reaching to his small but clean apartment he couldn't remember a thing that happened after he closed the door.
Only thing he could remember was the sweet angelic voice that called his name. Then a pain in his head. Vomiting and a terrible felling that was concurring Taehyungs' body. He was screaming in pain and suddenly faint, just to wake up at the morning in his bed. He was laying comfortably. Too confortably, witch was really weird... but the part that shocked him the most was girl sitting at the chair nearby and checking drugs.
"Oh your finally awake! I'm so glad!" Girl said with a sweet voice.
"How you..."
" enough talking, you need to rest. I was with you whole night so believe me what i say! Now lay down" she said with a bossy but gentle tone. Boy obeyed her order and layed down.

____________________