{Night talk}

A day later after Taehyung went to bed, he opened his phone and started to have a chitchat with Jennie.

"Its been a day without you 😭"
"Hehe yea, i was busy"
"What were you doing?"
"Nothing special...just cleaning the house. And you?"
"Today was my day off, so i stayed home."
"Watching tv? Or working out?👀"
"Yea, i workout."
"I don't believe you💀"
"Say what you want 😙"
"Ok, we'll see about that. Btw have you seen my gift?"
"Yea, i loved it! And when did you managed to get PINK tequila? Such a weird color for an alcohol."
"Yea...I bought it in the store, very expensive"
"It was!? How much? I'll pay you back!"
"Hehe, no Taetae. Its was a gift from me. Did you drink it?"
"No it is a big deal! How much was it?"
"I already told you, its not a big deal. Answer my question did you drink it?"
"I'll still pay, and why is it so important for you to know if i drank it, or not?"
"Nothing just curious, anyway we'll meet each other day after tomorrow in your home at 10 o'clock night."

At this point Taehyung was just curious why was she so down to know if he tasted the drink or not. It was super weird.  But he didn't minded it.

"Ok? I guess?"
"Is everything alright?"
"Yea...i going to sleep"
"Well then, sweet dreams"

For the first time Taehyung slept well. He didn't knew why. But the thing was that he didn't had cigarette or anything. Was cigarette making him go insane?

The next day came and Taehyung was getting ready for the college. He had a busy day ahead. He quickly got up at 6 o'clock, took a shower, brushed his teeth, brushed his fluffy brown hair, grabbed trousers and a white shirt, wore brand new shoes that he bought a day before and opened the door when suddenly he saw a young female coming down from the stairs.
"Wow you really workout, huh?" Girl said that in a smirky way.
"Good morning Jen, and yea i told you...wait!"
He looked down only to notice that the shirts buttons were all open, making his 8 packs visible.
He quickly buttoned all of the buttons and gazed towards Jennie, who was chuckling none stop.
"Why are you in a rush?"
"Well, i have a busy day, so i need to be early"
"Oh really?" Jennie took her brand new phone out and stared at it. "Oh look, you are already late!" Jennie once again smiled.
"Oh shit! Okay I'll get going, see you later beautiful!" Oh crap! He said it!
"I'm sorry! And bye!" Yelled Taehyung.
Jennie kept smiling, but this wasn't was like any other time.

After a long day, Taehyung returned back to home, only to find out that someone left a letter.
"Visit me! 5floor on the right
J"
Taehyung got inside, changed his clothes into black elegant trousers, black oversized T-shirt and white shoes. He brushed his hair, sprayed deodorant and applied mans perfume. He went to the shop and bought beautiful neckless, even more beautiful than Jennie was wearing. Then he stopped. It was like a date to him. He didn't knew how would Jennie react to this.

He finally reached the floor and knocked on the door. Young Female opened the door, that made Our boy shocked and blush.
Jennie was soaking wet. She just finished showering. Her hair was wet, she was not wearing any make up and she was wearing black top, that only covered her chest. A short shorts, that also were black. Beautiful black sandals and silver necklace.
"Oh....you are quite early"
"Perhaps i am..." boy gazed towards his gift and then to Jennie. Jennie seemed a bit confused at first.
"Hey, i bought you something...i hope you like it."
Jennie was quite shocked to see Taehyung bringing a gift. Only she brought gifts to him for these past days.
"Oh my god! Wasn't this too expensive?! You didn't had to!"
Then Taehyung looked at Jennie's eyes and said
"No. I just wanted to see you happy. This is my gift for you." And then the girl happily hugged him. Tae froze all of a sudden. "Thank you, Taehyung!" Said the girl. Taehyung smiled happily. "No problem...won't you open it?"
Girl escaped from a tight hug and opened the present. It was beautiful ruby neckless with a small letter in the middle J. Jennie fell in love immediately with her gift and immediately tried to wear it.
"Let me help you." Said Taehyung and hellped her to tie her necklace. Then she turned around and smiled to Taehyung.
"Thanks again, Taehyung! No one really gave me any gifts, especially jewelry. Come inside!"

___________________