{Sweet smile}

"Hey, do you want cigars or not?" Girl asked calmly.
"Yeah... i want that one" he pointed at on of the cigarette pack and pulled it from the girls bag. "Hey i have a question...you are such a young girl, your probably rich and have loving parents to buy you all those expensive clothes...why would you smoke or drink? You know its not good for your health...so why would you do all those horrible things?"
Girl took out a cigarette and started to smoke. "Why are you so caring all if a sudden?"
"Just curious"
Girl took the cig from her mouth and stood silent for a moment, then looked at the ill boy and answered:
"Well, in life we have limited choices. Life is too short for experiencing everything...so i must do everything to be happy in this life even if its for a little while. And who told you that i have parents and wear expensive stuff?"
Boy was silent for a moment. He looked up at the celling and took a deep breath. " so you are an orphan like me." Girl just gently smiled and looked at her patient, but didn't said a word.
"Hey, do you want tea or?" Finally the girl spoke.
"Yea... i would, but its my treat! For taking care of me." Boy let a little smile out and looked into the girls eyes. This time he didn't felt horror or anything unpleasant, just a broken hearted girl.
_________

"So, since we are neighbors now...we should know each other better? What do you think?" The boy was making tea for both of them in his tiny kitchen and while doing that he was talking none stop.
"You really like to talk much, huh?" Girl said that in a sarcastic way.
Boy looked back and was kinda annoyed in a good way. "Yah, I'm sorry...sometimes i just talk to much because of my loneliness."
"It's ok...i know how you feel" Jennie didn't stop looking at Taehyung's swift hand while he was cooking.
"By the way...how old are you?"
"Oh crap...i forgot to tell you my age back then... I'm 17 as well. Soon 18." Said Taehyung and he finally brought both drinks on the small table.
"Wow,its amazing!" Jennie just took a sip from a small tea glass and was amazed how good the tea was.
"Thanks, never really complimented my work..." he said that with his head staring on the ground and blushing.
"Your blushing?" Jennie couldn't keep serious face and started laughing.
"Hey, if you don't have parents...how do you afford all those expensive stuff?" Asked Taehyung.
Jennie just smiled and point her index finger on the lips and kept quiet.

Taehyung finally took a good look on Jennies clothes to see she was wearing different clothes today. She was wearing black elegant dress, that almost came up to Jennie's ladies parts. That made Tae blush even harder. Her hair was still down. Silky as ever. Under that dress she wore white turtle neck blouse. Classic shoes and fishnets were complimenting her over all look. She looked elegant as ever. Of course her small Channel bag was with her.

"Do you really have no one?" Girl asked with innocence in here words and expressions.
"Well...no? I don't know. I stopped hanging out with everyone..."
"Hey listen, there's a karaoke bar near this street. So since we don't hang out with anyone...i was thinking..."
Boy looked at girl and their gazes met each others. Then he smiled and said.
"Yes! I would love to!"
Girl chuckled and replied
"Wow, slow down I haven't even finished my request. So how about this Sunday?"
"Awww, but its Monday..." boy whined.
"Listen boy, we just met you know. I can't trust strangers like that." And then she let out a laughter.
Taehyung just stared at her sweet sweet smile that was shining on her face.
"You look beautiful while smiling" boy said suddenly
Jennie just stared at him and then smiled again, but this time boy felt a sudden pain in his heart.

___________________