{Clueless}

At night Taehyung just couldn't sleep at all. The strange figure of a young girl appeared in his bedroom again, but this time it was even more creepy. The girl had huge mouth and lots of blood came from her mouth. Her body wasn't was that visible, but you could still see her scars all over her body. Her veins ver cut open and the blood was flowing from it.
Her face was not visible, only her eyes were shining like stars upon the sky. They where really bright.
"Its all your fault! Men are worthless! They are all the same!" Said the girl in deep voice. Taehyung was terrified but couldn't move for some reason. She was getting closer and closer. Her long fingers were about to reach the boy, but it was already morning.

Taehyung was too tired to go anywhere, especially at work so he decided to stay at home. He cooked his meal and eat it all alone. The girl...her words...he couldn't forget it.
It sounded so familiar to what Jennie told him yesterday. Come to think about it, when Jennie entered his home without his permission...he still didn't understand how she did that... maybe he left the door open. There is bo other explanation. Thus she took care of him that day. What a kind hearted girl. The way she smiled at him, the way she talked to him...they only had each other. They were friends even tho they met each other a week ago, Taehyung was already deeply in love with Jennie. Her beauty was priceless, her smile was most beautiful thing in his life, and protecting her was the most important thing to him.

Jennie woke up in her bed, her memories were not clear at first, but everything came back after she saw the letter that Taehyung left. She smiled and went to eat something.

Today they are going to the karaoke club near their apartment building, so they both were excited. Taehyung looked at his closet to find something appealing for the event. So he wore a blouse tucked in high waisted trousers witch were quite expensive and it gave rich vibes. They both were black and elegant on his fit body. He paired his clothes with Nike black shoes, witch looked super chic and elegant. He wore Channel necklace, that Jennie gave him few days ago. He sprayed deodorant and mans perfume witch smelled nice. This was everything that he could afford. He grabbed his black coat and went to the yard.
Streets were awfully quiet that day. It was a bit windy, but not too cold for the February. The ground was still wet from the rain that just stopped. There were lots of clouds upon the sky and he was still really happy.
Taehyung texted Jennie and in a moment of time she appeared. This time Taehyung had nose bleeds. He had never seen a woman this beautiful and kind at the same time.
Jennie looked like an absolute goddess in silk skin tight dress that was black. She wore black high heels and fish nets. Her hair was bit curled and her furry coat complimented her outfit. Not gonna say anything to the amount of jewelry she wore including Taehyung's gift. Silver earrings looked stunning on her. She wore some makeup but not too much to cover her natural beauty. She had a sweet smell of perfume, witch Taehyung adored.
"You look stunning today!" Complimented Jennie.
"Me? You look like a rich C.E.O's daughter." Said Taehyung with a smiling face.
"Let's go." Jennie blushed al of a sudden.
They finally entered the club. It was really warm in there. They had to take of their coats and enter in like that. The room was super crowded and nobody seemed to care about each other.
The room itself was huge. Lots of flashlights were all around the celling and they were glowing beautifully, The room would be quite dark without the light. On the left corner there was a bartender that was making drinks for costumers. In center there was a huge stage, where band performed their songs.
There were lots of tables al around the room with seats. To be honest this place was not the best option for two of them. They could have a romantic dinner in the restaurant, or they could just walk in the park.

As Taehyung was taking a good glance around him, Jennie just disappeared in the crowd. He looked around to find her, but he couldn't. He went to grab some drinks.
"Hey, can i get tequila shot please?"
"Yea, are you alone?"
"No, actually i came with my..."
"Girlfriend?"
"No...uhm just some friend"
"Oh, yea...my bad"
Taehyung continued to drink more and more alcohol,until he was drunk.
"Hey man, there is this girl, that wants to know you"
"WhEre? I canT SeE HEr?"
At this point he couldn't even see properly. His head was turning and had horrible headaches.
"Hello!~" said a girl who came to see him.
Taehyung turned around to see a girl. She was plain looking, blonde, had beautiful blue eyes, was not as slim as Jennie, was not tall and was wearing red short dress.
"Hello? DO iKnOw you?" Asked Taehyung.
"No but you will. I am Rachel."
"I'm Kim Taehyung...."
They looked at each others eyes and didn't stopped looking.
"Sorry, i have to find my...friend" said Taehyung and turned around.
"Excuse me! You can't just go away! Okay? Stay with me!"
Taehyung turned around and their lips met each other. Taehyung didn't enjoyed the kiss and quickly broke it. But Rachel wanted to kiss him again.
"You know what, since you want it that badly, I'll suck your soul out of you!" Said drunk Taehyung, who on had no idea what he was doing.
They went to the bathroom and started to make out.
Taehyung grabbed Rachel's arms, so it wouldn't get on his way. They were kissing each other and their tongues were touching unpleasantly. Taehyung ripped Rachel's dress, just to find out that she wasn't was wearing any bra. Taehyung slowly started to kiss Rachel's naked body, From head to toe. Then he gently sucked on of Rachel's tits. Rachel enjoyed every single moment, but Taehyung didn't. Good thing they were in the bathroom alone. Then Rachel took of her underwear and opened her legs wide.
"I taste so good, don't you want to taste me?"
Taehyung seemed to not care and he touched her pussy and started to eat it. Rachel moaned so hardly that Made Taehyung's ears bleed. Then Taehyung undressed himself and let the girl suck his dick.
Rachel was impressed by Taehyung's muscular body and the size of his penis. Her eyes widened and started to suck his penis.
She couldn't even finish it. At this point Taehyung got bored by her stupid actions and grabbed her face with his hands really hard.
"Listen you little slut, had a good time? Now get the hell away from me, okay? I need to find my Jennie."
Taehyung said that with a really serious face and started to wear his clothes.
"Who the fuck is Jennie? Am i not good enough? Why do you even need her? She is nothing, I'm way better and important then her-" she couldn't even finish her words when Taehyung slapped her really hard. Then he looked at Rachel's eyes in disgrace and kept silent for a little then he opened the door of the bath room and said while his back was facing the girl "you don't understand and you never will." He shut the door really loudly, witch made Rachel cry.
Taehyung didn't get the chance of seeing Jennie's beautiful face and went back home drunk and almost unconscious. Rachel followed him and helped him to reach his apartment. At this point he was half asleep and couldn't figure out who helped him, but he didn't really care about that. He went to his bed and laid on it.

____________________