{On a date}

Taehyung walked in Jennie's apartment. The house was super small with one tiny bedroom, small bathroom and kitchen was united with living room.
It was small, but practical for one person. Walls were all painted in deep purple with even deep purple ornaments. It was pretty to look at. Celling was pure white and there was a beautiful chandelier in the middle. The floor was dark and wooden. Citchen was small and clean. In the middle of the room there was a small table and food on it. Around that table, there was few chairs and a big sofa. In front of the table there was big tv. Book shelves were on almost every wall. Everything seemed so vintage, so old...

"Sit down! I made this food just for you!" Jennie said that with a huge smile on her face. Taehyung smiled as well " thank you, Jen".
"Hey, I'll go brush my hair and make sure to dry my hair. You can eat as much as you want! Here drink this wine!" Jennie ran towards her room. She opened the door and saw a small fragrance of her room. It was quite small, with deep red walls that gave Taehyung chills down his spine. The windows had red and white curtains, but living room had purple ones. Every thing was so neat but comfy.

Taehyung decided to was his hands first, so he entered to the bathroom, that was next to Jennie's room.
Bathroom was even smaller than he thought, but at least there was enough space for shower and toilet. It had dark blue walls, celling and floor. The only light that was in the bathroom was small lightbulbs that were wrapped around each other somehow, witch was pretty creative. He washed his hand and noticed that there were some sort of potion bottles next to a mirror. He didn't got bothered by them but what really took his attention was that one of them was full of pink liquid. He came back to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Bedroom door opened and Taehyung's jaw dropped.
Young lady came outside wearing black see through elegant short dress paired with black high heels and fish nets. Her black bra and tong was visible but in a good way. Her hair was down as always and she was wearing new necklace. Her beauty was always recognizable and now she looked like a literal goddess.
"Do you like it?"
"My god, Jennie you look stunning!" Taehyung said that while he almost got nose bleed.
Jennie just chuckled and sat besides Taehyung.
"So, why don't we eat?"
Table was full with different foods, such as kimbapp, kimchi, bibimbapp, fried fish, brown rice, and a dessert ice-cream and fruits. For drinks it was red vine.

After a good meal, they decided to watch a movie. Jennie was making popcorn while Taehyung was searching for the movie in the tv.
"So, you had relationships with other men,huh?" Asked Taehyung and looked at Jennie, who just bowed her head.
"Did they treat you well?"
At this point Jennie stopped her work and froze. She didn't said a word. At this point boys blood begun to boil.
"What a fuckers...no one respected you,huh?"
"No"
"I would kill them, if i were you..."
Jennie just started to laugh none stop.
"What i am serious."
Then their eyes met and boy felt the most horrifying feeling he ever felt while being around Jennie.
"You better find good movie for us..." said Jennie and continued her work.
"Okay, but seriously i would kill anyone who'll do anything to you!"
"Really?" Said Jennie with a low tone.
"Did you said anything?"
"Nope!"

Taehyung finally found a good movie to watch. It was only hour long so they would enjoy watching.
In the end the female protagonist died, witch made Jennie a bit emotional and teared her up.
Taehyung noticed that immediately and hugged her.
"Hey...don't cry."
"I'm so sorry Tae, but I can't...we are to much alike."
"No you aren't, you were not raped, not killed, you were not hated, you are not a murderer, you are a great person! Not a monster"
At this point Jennie cried even more.
"No Tae, I'm not a good person, in-fact i am far from being good. I am a bigger monster than the girl"
Jennie started sobbing and hugged Taehyung back.
"Don't worry Jen, I'm here for you, aren't we friends? We only have each other. We don't have anyone except our selves, so tell me witch motherfucker hurt your feelings? I'll beat him up until he's dead."
Jennie just kept silent. Hugging Taehyung's hard chest. She could feel his heartbeat.
Not long after Jennie realized that Taehyung hadn't drink the pink alcohol of hers. But she was too sleepy to say anything. She fell asleep on Taehyung's chest.
Tae didn't wake her up but gently carried her in his arms to her bedroom. Gently put her on her bed and kissed her forehead.
On a small paper that was on the counter next to the bed wrote a note and then left.

"Dear Jennie,
Thank you for delicious meals that you prepared for us! After a long busy day this was what i needed. Can't wait to see you tomorrow at karaoke club!

Your friend Kim Taehyung."

______________