{Existence of your's}

Taehyung still had sleeping paralyzes that night as usual. Everything was just fine, except Rachel has been with him all night and Jennie was no were to be found.
There was a knock on the door the next morning. Taehyung got up from his bed and went to open it.
To his surprise it was Jennie. Huge smile was on his face. She wore a cute black mini skirt and black tank top,Black knotted jacket, black head band, Channel necklace and his gift, classic high platform shoes and knee high socks. Of course her small Channel bag was with her.
Taehyung glanced at Jennie's beautiful body and face. He didn't said a word, Just stared into her eyes silently. Jennie wanted to hug him, so she moved forward and gave him a big hug. Surprisingly Taehyung didn't hugged her back. He just stood there like an idiot. Jennie broke the hug and looked Taehyung in his eyes worriedly. Then she moved back and finally spoke "hey...why are you so cold to me today? Perhaps you didn't slept well?"
Taehyung still kept silent.
"Taetae, please answer me!" Jennie begged Taehyung.
Taehyung closed the door of his house and moved forwards to Jennie.
"Where were you?" He asked coldly and Jennie didn't respond.
"WHERE WERE YOU, WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST?!" Taehyung started shouting really loud.
"I searched the entire street and the entire club, but didn't find you. I fucking called you for thousands of times but didn't get an answer...you were so busy that you couldn't even call me back or message me? A single call? A single massage? No?"
Jennie was terrified by Taehyung's actions.
She kept quiet. But then said "I'm terribly sorry for what happened yesterday...I'm-"
Taehyung didn't let Jennie finish her words, when he slapped her really hard and the sound echoed around the fifth floor of the building. Jennie teared up and immediately started to cry. Taehyung didn't realize what he had done and finally apologized to Jennie but it was too late.
"Who's there baby?" Rachel finally spoke from inside. Jennie noticed a girls voice and was in shock. Then she looked at Taehyung and ran really fast to her house. Jennie closed the door really hard that Taehyung could hear it. "Darn it!" Said Taehyung with a frustration and got inside.
Rachel was already dressed and was cooking some food and of course she burned it. Taehyung sat on the table lifelessly and didn't express any emotions. Rachel finally spoke "who were you talking to?"
Taehyung kept silent.
"Hey! Answer me!" Rachel finally rose up her tone.
Taehyung still didn't answer.
"Answer me!" Rachel screamed.
Taehyung at this point got ragging mad and shouted back at her "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BITCH! AND GO AWAY!"
Rachel teared up and said to him "you know, you are a psychopath, who is that lonely that he speaks to himself!" She got up and went of.
"Ah, FUCK!" Taehyung screamed and trashed the whole kitchen. Then he went to his room just to find out that Rachel had stolen all his money and jewelry, even his necklace that only him and Jennie had.
"That son of a bitch! I'm going to kill her!" Taehyung was ragging and finally fainted after all of this stress.

Few months passed and Taehyung still couldn't find her Jennie. As if she disappeared. He tried to look everywhere but failed to find her. At this point he was too tired and not able to work or even study. He became so ill, underweight and had no energy. It was already beginning of summer and he only managed to study for exams and somehow got in to the college. Every night he came home and went to bed. Of course he couldn't sleep at all cause of that darn sleeping paralyzes every single night. The girls figure was becoming clearer every single night. It looked so much like Jennie and every single night he only heard same things "It's all your fault!". He went to the doctor for some check ups but nothing seemed to be wrong with him. He was okay but had little to no nutrients every day. He was starving himself to the point,where he couldn't walk at all.
"Jennie...i miss you so much, my dear...i miss you so much every day...i need you! I miss your beauty and cooking, missed your sweet smell,your beautiful smile and laughter...if only you hear my voice, its like you don't exist anymore...I'm terribly sorry..."
And then, there was a knock on the door.

______________