{Maybe last conversation}

The sunlight woke up Taehyung. He noticed that Jennie was not with him, so he quickly got up, changed his clothes and went outside of his room. Jenjen was cooking some delicious meal for breakfast. Her delicate hair was tied down in a ponytail, beautiful baby hair was poking out cutely. She wore one of Taehyung's oversized shirt with black shorts. Shirt was white and had a print on it. She wore her shoes from the last night along with socks. Her face was pale as ever. Her eyes were bit puffy but it looked cute on her. She held her head high and smiled at the boy.
Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off her elegance. He stood there like an idiot. Jennie giggled and went to hug him. They both where hugging each other for a quite some time until Jennie smelled something burning.
-oh no! My pie!
Jennie forgot what she was doing back then, because of Taehyung.
-Tae...you jerk! Look what have you made me do!
Taehyung just laughed and couldn't stop laughing.
Jennie finally turned of the oven and took out her delicious berry pie. The aroma was too sweet that it made Taehyung super hungry. She also made pancakes with maple syrup and some fruits as well. Everything seemed so delicious. Everything seemed so calm...oddly calm and peaceful. Something was feeling off for some reason...

-let's eat!
Jennie said that with a smile on her face.
-oh and by the way, how did you get my things back?
Jennie grind and smirked at Taehyung. That was all he needed to know. He smiled back and ate his food.
-so what are your plans for today?
Jennie looked at Taehyung's beautiful eyes...she stopped for a moment and didn't answered.
-Jen...you okay?
-yes, Tae i am feeling a little weak today...you know...
-oh...okay...do you need my help? In any way?
-no baby...i can handle it.
Jennie smiled at Taehyung, but this time something hit hard in Taehyung heart, like it was about to crash into million pieces. Unpleasant aura filled the room.
-Jen...you sure...
-yes, i am sure...now what do you want to do?
- I don't know...maybe go on a festival...i want to watch fireworks in the middle of the night.
Jennie smiled once again like it was her last and agreed. Whole afternoon they were cuddling and watching romance movies.
-hey Taehyung, do you really love me?
Taehyung looked at her and laughed.
-is that even a question?
-no offense, just curiosity...
-Jennie, you are acting up weirdly today...is everything okay?
Jennie quickly shed a tear and nodded, then hugged Taehyung harder.
-Tae...just remember, i love you and i will always love you no matter what will happen...
Taehyung smiled.
-you promise?
-yes!
Taehyung hugged Jennie even harder and continued watching movie. Jennie fell asleep on Taehyung's chest. She was finally in peace, her own happy space.

-hey Jen, its almost midnight...you should get ready.
-oh yea...it's almost time.
There was something in her voice today, a weird emotion.

In five minutes Jennie was ready.
This time she wore short red, dark red silk dress with platform shoes and thigh-high socks. On top of that she wore warm coat. Hair down and strong perfume smell was all around her, which was pretty pleasant for our boy. The necklace was making everything even better, Taehyung's present.
Taehyung looked at her for a long moment until Jennie became red like a tomato.
Taehyung on the other hand was wearing stylish black turtleneck shirt that was tight on his muscular body, this made our girl even more blushed. Black trousers and Nike sneakers. On top of that big fluffy coat, just to kept the warmth.

They glared at each other for a long time.
-you look...amazing! As always.
Jennie giggled.
-enough talk big boy, let's get going!

_____________________