THIRTY-THREE !

chapter 33, revenge

"CASS, WHAT HAPPENED To your cheek?" Connie asked her best friend as she sat down. Cassidy's eyes widen, her hand flew to her cheek, covering the marking. She stood up without saying a word and went to cover it up.

The ducks shared looks of wordy, Charlie frowning and getting up to follow his sister. "Hey, Cass, wait up!"

Cassidy ignored him and only focused on getting into the girls washroom but Charlie had already gotten ahold of her wrist. She winced slightly due to him touching the bruises.

Charlie noticed this, his eyes gazing down to his wrist and he looked at it in shock. The makeup had smudged off and he could see the slight purple marks on her wrist.

"Charlie, it's not what it looks like." Cassidy tried to cover it up, pulling her arm away but Charlie was already mad.

"Who did that to you?" He asked her. Cassidy swallowed, looking down. "Cass?"

"A boy."

"What boy? Tell me!" He yelled and Cassidy just stared at him. He was upset, how could he not notice? He wasn't mad at Cass, more himself.

"I can't!" She panicked, looking around to see if Cameron was close to her. But then she realized that he had a lacrosse tourney today so he wasn't at school.

She had a chance but if he found out, he's going to hurt Adam and Charlie.

"Charlie. You can't tell anyone. No matter what I say, you just can't tell anyone. Please." She pleads, grabbing his hand and looking at him in the eye. Charlie looked at her with a questioning look. "Please."

"Okay. Okay, I won't tell anyone."

"You promise on it?" She questioned, holding out her pinky. Charlie sighed and interlocked their pinkies.

"Charlie, this boy named Cameron Williams has been hurting me. He made me break up with Adam or else he would hurt you and Adam. He's been giving me this bruises and I can't do it anymore."

Immediately, Charlie wrapped his arms around his sister, hugging her tight while he mumbled comforting words into her ear. But from not too far away from them stood Adam Banks with a shocked look on his face.

 But from not too far away from them stood Adam Banks with a shocked look on his face

"Hey congrats on the Blake game." Rick Riley walked up to the Ducks table. Cassidy looked over to him with a look on her face.

"Yeah right, we tied." Charlie sighed.

"Hey, a points a point." Rick shrugged. "We're all warriors now. You guys probed your guts. You all set for dinner Friday?"

"Dinner?"