XIII

Liam can't sit still. His cock is hard and aching. And locked up.

Chastity was not in his profile, but Marcus assured him it was only until they were paired, said that if he couldn't have him then Liam surely couldn't have himself. Liam wanted to be put off by the demand, but the fact that Marcus wanted Liam to himself so badly made fire burn inside his chest. All he wanted was to be wanted. So he took the cage and lock and Marcus kept the key for himself.

Marcus hadn't so much as looked at him since he put the cage on last week, so he did a bad thing tonight, and now his length is pressing the metal bars so painfully that he wants to punch a wall.

He did a bad thing.

He thought about Zayn.

Then, he texted Zayn.

He didn't mean to, but Marcus hadn't even kissed him since and, after the near constant contact he got at Zayn's, he was lonely. So he texted Zayn a simple How are you? Two hours later they'd delved into very dangerous territory that involved Liam begging and Zayn refusing.

L: It hurts, sir, please.

Z: I can't Liam. I want to but ur not mine.

Z: Plus he has the key.

Liam groaned. He knew that, but he expected-well he didn't know what he expected, but he just needed Zayn's help. Liam didn't respond because he knew it wouldn't help. He turned on his stomach and rubbed against his sheets for relief until he heard the low buzz of his phone.

He didn't even look at the number, too hard to care, before answering. "Yes?" he breathed, choked and airy.

"Fuck, Liam."

Liam gasped at hearing Zayn's voice and stopped humping the bed. "Sir, I'm sorry-I didn't know-"

"Are you okay?"

Liam actually thought about it. "I'm fine, sir."

"What about..."

Liam's mind rushed back to the red heat that was caught between his body and the sheets. "It hurts," he whispered, embarrassed but needy.

"Where does he keep the key?"

"I don't know," Liam whined.

"You don't have any idea?"

Liam focused all his brain power on anything, but his cock, to think. "His office, probably. I'm not allowed in there."

"Is he home?"

Liam shook his head before realizing Zayn couldn't see him. "At work."

"Can you get in his office?"

Liam fisted the pillowcase. "I'll get in trouble. I'm not allowed."

"Liam Payne. I'm allowing you. He can't hurt you like this."

"But I-" Liam didn't know how to explain that he sort of liked it, the pain, the feeling of being powerless. He realized very quickly that what he didn't like was the lack of love he was shown. He could be whipped and spanked and branded, probably, as long as he was cuddled afterwards. But Marcus wasn't the cuddling type. "I'm okay."

"Has he done anything against your will? Liam, I swear, if he hurt you-"

"No," Liam assured him quickly. "Nothing like that. I quite...I think I like it." Liam was rubbing against the bed again without noticing.

"Oh. Oh, um, alright."

"But he's never here. And when he is he's never with me. I just need him and he's never here." Liam could hear the weakness in his voice. "And I need to come so badly."